fbpx

Hybrid Emerald Peacock – can we see a current picture?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Hybrid Emerald Peacock – can we see a current picture?

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    WolfenMachine
    Participant

Yin-Yang!

Which ever version you decide on, I think they’re going to sell out of stores fast! I just want my male and fledgling in this color, then I’ll be happy till the OW comes out 😀

Skigod377
      Participant

Awwwww…the fledge is gonna be adorable.

I dunno if I like the lime on the dorsal side…it’s killin’ me. Maybe it will grown on me.

Skigod377
        Participant

CherylKaufman wrote:

I dunno if I like the lime on the dorsal side…it’s killin’ me. Maybe it will grown on me.

There is a different version in the gallery. Did you see?

AH HA!!! The one with more blue I would buy the entire family, it’s gorgeous. But I don’t like the lime green so much.

SilverDragon
          Participant

Ooooo, the male is going to be pretty in this color! 😀 😀

Author of “Moonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
            Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

Bob

CherylKaufman wrote:

AH HA!!! The one with more blue I would buy the entire family, it’s gorgeous. But I don’t like the lime green so much.

The ones I saw the day I was there had much more blue then anything else

Oh good- more stuff to spend my money on!

SPark
              Participant

Wheeeeeeeeee! I hope they come out with the fledgeling in HEP soon!

WolfenMachine wrote:

Yin-Yang!

Which ever version you decide on, I think they’re going to sell out of stores fast! I just want my male and fledgling in this color, then I’ll be happy till the OW comes out 😀

I have to confess, I liked the original peacock emerald hybrid (above) much better than this version. The green is too bright for me…and it looks kind of like rainbow, which I don’t like.

Is there any plan to do families with the original peacock emerald hybrid color scheme?

Bob

It looked very much like Rainbow to me when I was there also

Yeah, I can see why people might get the two confused…

i heart rainbows of all kinds!

WolfenMachine
                  Participant

She said the final version is a perfect blend between the two versions she has. I can’t wait to see the ones the stores get

Quote:

Melody [Dec 04, 2006 at 12:47 PM]

Right now. We’ve got a cart of males and females ready to ship, we just need a name! The first ones will be heavy on the bright green though. I’m still adjusting the intensity of the colors.
                    EDIT: I thought that the cart full were heavy on the lighter gold-green , but I just looked at them again, and they are in between the two extremes I’ve shown here. They are perfect.

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.