fbpx

Hybrid Emerald Peacock – can we see a current picture?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Hybrid Emerald Peacock – can we see a current picture?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Starbreeze
    Participant

Hi Melody,

Could we please see a picture of the current version of the hybrid emerald-peacock dragon??? It would be much appreciated…. ๐Ÿ˜€

Starbreeze
      Participant

I’d love to see pictures too!

Skigod377
        Participant

Me, too! we are trying to come up with a name, but DM says they are mostly blue, so we are having a hard time picturing it.

Melody
          Keymaster

starbreeze wrote:

Hi Melody,

Could we please see a picture of the current version of the hybrid emerald-peacock dragon??? It would be much appreciated…. ๐Ÿ˜€
            I had a nice picture to post, but my camera was among the missing when we got our car ransacked.
            (it was on one of the camera cards, all of which were in the case with the camera, of course.)Whine.
            I can find another camera, and take another pic. I’ll post it in my gallery soon as I can.

Starbreeze
            Participant

thank you so very much!!!!

Melody
              Keymaster

skigod377 wrote:

Me, too! we are trying to come up with a name, but DM says they are mostly blue, so we are having a hard time picturing it.

They are blue, turquoise, green and violet.Very much like the Old Warrior prototype in the Ebay gallery.

Melody wrote:

starbreeze wrote:

Hi Melody,

I had a nice picture to post, but my camera was among the missing when we got our car ransacked.
                (it was on one of the camera cards, all of which were in the case with the camera, of course.)Whine.
                I can find another camera, and take another pic. I’ll post it in my gallery soon as I can.

Slimy little car thieves. Hope you had prints or the pictures on the computer. It’s horrible to loose pictures since there is no getting the moment back. *sticks pins in a doll representing the thief/thieves*

Melody wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

They are blue, turquoise, green and violet.Very much like the Old Warrior prototype in the Ebay gallery.

That’s good to hear! ๐Ÿ˜€ From the various comments I was starting to think that the color scheme had changed drastically from the original one.

ddvm wrote:

Melody wrote:

starbreeze wrote:

Hi Melody,

Slimy little car thieves. Hope you had prints or the pictures on the computer. It’s horrible to loose pictures since there is no getting the moment back. *sticks pins in a doll representing the thief/thieves*
                They’ll get what’s coming to them. What goes around comes around…eventually…

True – I hope they get coal in their stocking for Christmas!

frozendragon
                Participant

ddvm wrote:

True – I hope they get coal in their stocking for Christmas!

screw the coal….they need lumps of dog poo….

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Skigod377
                  Participant

Melody wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Thank you, Miss Melody. I was led to believe they do not look like that in person.

SilverDragon
                    Participant

Yay I can’t wait till stores get these. I want to get the family of them. ๐Ÿ™‚

Author of โ€œMoonlight Walkersโ€ book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
                      Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.