fbpx

how you doin?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody how you doin?

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Melody
    Keymaster

purplecat wrote:

Sounds like things are coming along pretty well, if slowly! Seems like I can never get anything done as quickly as I’d like. ๐Ÿ™„ but I’m very impatient! It’s great your office was a nice color when you came! One less job to be done, which is always a blessing! Do you keep some of your reptiles at your office, or are they all at home? In total, how many live critters do hang out at windstone? just curious…I’ve seen shops here where you’ll have a random pet cat lounging with the art for sale. ๐Ÿ˜€

I am trying to keep the number of animals to a minimum. I only have the one bearded dragon, the huge iguana and my snake at the shop. We gave the old Windstone shop kitties to Karen when we moved, so no shop cats now. Berd, (the macaw everyone probably heard in the background when they called the old Windstone place)is now at our home!

Melody
      Keymaster

setsunawolf wrote:

Melody should look up the state laws. But in most states if you post there are live cameras then it’s okay because you warned the would be wrong doer. Stupid but hey. I have to post a beware of dog sign so if someone is stupid enough to break into my house and dog eats them, Suna, the dog, is protected from prosecution. He can bite them all he wants and not have it count against him because I had the sign posted.
        Personally if they break into my house and get bit that should be their problem. I don’t see why I should have to warn them they might get bit. They shouldn’t be in the house in the first place.

Ahh interesting … We should look into the laws here. The landlord had installed the cameras, (He had the company that designed and manufactured them in this building we leased! They are very cool cameras!) -so I assumed he would know the legal ramifications of them. Right now they are not being brodcasted as a live cam, they are just closed circuit video, so that is probably a different thing.
        We don’t have a guard dog, though the thought has crossed my mind. Funny, we move here to paradise and theft is a problem.

Setsunawolf
        Participant

Melody wrote:

Ahh interesting … We should look into the laws here. The landlord had installed the cameras, (He had the company that designed and manufactured them in this building we leased! They are very cool cameras!) -so I assumed he would know the legal ramifications of them. Right now they are not being brodcasted as a live cam, they are just closed circuit video, so that is probably a different thing.
          We don’t have a guard dog, though the thought has crossed my mind. Funny, we move here to paradise and theft is a problem.

I’m sorry your having a theft problem. You have several options for a guard dog if you’re interested. My Suna is a German Shepard. He is what they look for in prison dogs, bonds closely to his handlers and won’t let anyone else near him or his territory. Although it does make having company over a bit difficult. But you’re best bet would be to purchase an already trained guard dog. They cost but they are full grown and voice activated (respond to commands) which is a plus. My husky knows what I am saying…he just care to listen to me. ๐Ÿ˜†

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
          Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
          Sun Dragon Koi #3

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.