fbpx

"How to Train Your Dragon" show!

Home Forums Miscellany Community "How to Train Your Dragon" show!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Puffpastryofdoom
    Participant

I just remembered something!!! ๐Ÿ˜€ -For all “How to Train Your Dragon” fans, they have a live Arena Spectacular show that’s currently touring the United States! It looks so incredible! I can’t wait to go see it!

Photobucket
      http://dreamworksdragonslive.com

Robin
      Participant

AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Jinya
        Participant

I wanna go…

Copper83
          Participant

I’m going in November for my birthday! ๐Ÿ™‚

Wampus Dragon
            Participant

I was given tickets to this as a late birthday present. I get to see it next month!

Bodine
              Participant

Oh how cute.Thanks for the head’s up Sasha.That has got to be one of my all time favorite movies.

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

moonbeam
                Participant

It would be so incredible to see this show! I loveLOVElove the Movie. But so far, the “world tour” they announced a few months ago consits only of shows in the US and Canada. They even took the “world tour” announcement off the page, last time I looked.

I hope very much, that they will also come to Europe in the near future.

Azurielle
                  Participant

Thanks a lot! Do you have any idea how much money I just spent to buy tickets for this so I can drive 5 hours to take my son (….I swear…it’s just for my son… ) to see this show?! (It has nothing to do with my birthday…or obsession with Toothless…really…it’s all for my son…) ๐Ÿ˜‰

….but seriously…I can’t wait to go!

Keeper of the Fledgings

Adaneth
                    Participant

I hope you guys who get to go post about it afterward! ๐Ÿ™‚ Pity my nieces/nephews are too young…

Puffpastryofdoom
                      Participant

…Do you have any idea how much money I just spent to buy tickets for this…

Unfortunately, tickets range CONSIDERABLY in price. It all depends on what time and day of the week you go, the kind of seating you prefer, and if you would like to be part of their VIP package. It can cost as little as $23 all the way up to about $290 per ticket!

If you would like to see the tickets available, just click here! It’s the site’s “Ticket and Tour Dates” page! ๐Ÿ™‚
                        http://dreamworksdragonslive.com/tickets.php

Zelda
                        Participant

FYI this show is done by the same company that did the Walking With Dinosaurs arena show. The animatronics/puppetry is just astounding, I would go if I could just for that alone!

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Pegasi1978
                          Participant

Poo on them! ๐Ÿ˜ฅ They aren’t coming anywhere close to where I live. I would have at least expected them to come to Atlanta. That would be half way do-able.

Azurielle
                            Participant

…Do you have any idea how much money I just spent to buy tickets for this…

Unfortunately, tickets range CONSIDERABLY in price. It all depends on what time and day of the week you go, the kind of seating you prefer, and if you would like to be part of their VIP package. It can cost as little as $23 all the way up to about $290 per ticket!

If you would like to see the tickets available, just click here! It’s the site’s “Ticket and Tour Dates” page! ๐Ÿ™‚
                              http://dreamworksdragonslive.com/tickets.php

Yeah, I know, but we’ve got to go on the week end, due to work constraints, and my son has eye problems, so we had to get fairly close seats to the front…so yeah…ouch. but I hope it’ll be worth it. ๐Ÿ™‚

Keeper of the Fledgings

We have to wait until next January! But we’re going!

Kyrin

Azurielle
                              Participant

Okay, we saw the show this week-end in DC. drive=5+ hours. Overnight stay for show=lots of money. Dragon toys from the show-more money yet. Food at the the show-still more money. My four year old son getting to see life sized dragons walk and fly=priceless!

The show was really good. The story basically follows the movie plot, so if you’ve seen the movie then you know what the show is about. The way they do it however, is what makes it worth the cost of the ticket. The dragons are huge, and move amazingly realistically, especially the 4 biggest ground dragons. (toothless, nader, deadly nightmare, and gronkle). The flying ones are pretty awesome too. The actors and actresses were all very good. Lots of acrobatics, flying, etc. And the way the do the scenerau is really neat. (don;t want to give too much away though.) We had excellent seats, but I tihnk even the less expensize seats still had a good view.

We also paid extra for the VIP stuff. There are 3? VIP packages. We got the cheaper one, which got the great seats, parking, free tote bag with some show stuff, and get a picture of your family dressed up like Vikings. In retrospect, probably would’ve gne the next one up where you actually get to go see the dragons up close, though. Ah well. Next time.

Definetly worth the money, though!

Keeper of the Fledgings

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.