How often does the store restock?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone How often does the store restock?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    cathartes-flora
    Participant

Hi there! I am relatively new to Windstones (I have admired them for years but do not currently have any) and would now like to start my collection. I am in love with the shell pink baby dragon but they are currently out of stock. How often do limited production lines like shell pink restock? Do I stand a reasonable chance of catching a restock soon or am I better off searching for one secondhand?  Thank you 🙂

GardenNinja
      Participant

Hello Cathartes-flora,
        Restocking depends on a number of things. I think the main ones are whether it is a currently active color, and how many people have put themselves on the “notify me when restocked” list.
        Shell pink is both a limited production color and not one of the active colors (i.e. they are not still putting it on more pieces), so I suspect the odds of a restock are rather low. But you should put yourself on the notify list, just in case that tips the balance towards more being painted!

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

pipsxlch
        Participant

Welcome Cathartes-Flora, love your avatar pic!

If it were me, I’d do as GardenNinja suggests and click on the ‘Notify ‘ button. But usually when a limited production color run is done on a given sculpt, it’s done. So to be safe, in the meanwhile I’d put out feelers for a secondhand piece of the sculpt/color you want. The Classifieds here are free to post to, and haunt eBay.

cathartes-flora
          Participant

Thanks for the information! I’m bummed that I missed out but it’s good to know where to look 🙂

Melody
            Keymaster

The answer is … quick as we can!  We aren’t able to keep all the different colors in stock, so we prioritize the most requested colors. To add your request to something you would like restocked,  click “read more” under the image of the item,  click on that , and then click  the “Join waitlist” button .

LZ
              Participant

I must be on the waitlist for over 30 items. I need to recruit people to join them too!

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

cathartes-flora
                Participant

Thank you all for your help! I joined the waitlist for the shell pink baby. Hopefully it pops back up soon!

Melody
                  Keymaster

squeaking helps

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.