How many have been sold?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion How many have been sold?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Arlla
    Participant

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
      -J R R Tolkien

Arlla
      Participant

Is there a way for us to see how many of a thing have been sold in the store? For instance, I’m curious as to how many dragons were in this last batch of old green curlies, and I’m curious as to how many total pearl white griffin chicks were sold. If that’s something that someone keeps track of, would it be possible to have it posted in the store as well?

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
        -J R R Tolkien

John
        Keymaster

Arlla wrote:

Is there a way for us to see how many of a thing have been sold in the store? For instance, I’m curious as to how many dragons were in this last batch of old green curlies, and I’m curious as to how many total pearl white griffin chicks were sold. If that’s something that someone keeps track of, would it be possible to have it posted in the store as well?

Lets keep this question alive. I think it is worth looking into, but I don’t think the software has an obvious way to display prior sales.

Purplecat
          Participant

Interesting idea. πŸ˜€

Perhaps as a chance idea…If as the new ones are put in the store the data could be entered into a spreadsheet form? Say 25 green curlies were put up for sale today, so they would be the first entry. The next entry might be peacock curlies, and there was 28 of those. But then as more are set for sale, you add them to their respective columns, and it would tally at the bottom? I use the old standard column paper at work for all the accounting of my boss’s business and have gone to using them to keep track of my spending on Windstones at home. I have yet to add everything up, but I am not sure I want to. YIKES! 😯 πŸ˜†
            (It was just and idea. πŸ™‚ )
            It doesn’t really help with the already sold items. And not everyone who buys from the store are on the forums. πŸ˜•

WolfenMachine
            Participant

As far as past items, someone could take a tally on the forum….I know it wouldn’t account for non-forum members who bought something….but we could get rough idea.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.