fbpx

How long before restock generally?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone How long before restock generally?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Brianne
    Participant

Hi there! I have been waiting for the PYO Dragon to come back in stock as I have wanted to give it as a gift. I did click on the waitlist option but I don’t know how long it generally is before things like that come back around. If it’s something that might only happen once a year, I’d love to know so I know not to hold out and wait for it. Any guidance on this is appreciated, thank you so much!

etruscan
      Participant

For most things the determining factor seems to be how many people are waiting for one. As you probably know, Windstone is a very small business and is struggling to keep up with demand so they use the Waitlists as one way to determine what to make.

That said, it is impossible to predict when something will be restocked. They have been restocking PYOS (relatively) quickly but that could change. If you need the gift fairly soon, picking an in-stock sculpt would be your best bet. You can always paint it later if the PYO dragons do appear in the store!

Melody
        Keymaster

We are casting the PYO dragons! We’ll restock soon!

pyo-dragons-in-waiting

Bodine
          Participant

YAY!!Thanks team!😍

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Susie
            Keymaster

The PYO Dragon is coming up quick – if nothing goes wrong we should be stocking them by the end of this week (Susie’s observance as of 8/29/2022). There will be some other PYO’s restocked as well.

Brianne
              Participant

YAY!! Thanks so much for the replies!! I would have picked out something else if needed, but I really had my heart set on the dragon so I’m thrilled!

KAPettigrew
                Participant

Yay!!! Thank you.

Jennifer Arkland
                  Participant

I’m actually curious about if the original Griffins will come back into stock in the near future? Or am I just missing little batches that come and go? 😊

Mika
                    Participant

If you’re on the wish list for a piece and it’s not a special password protected one then you’ll get a notification when there’s a restock.
                      With how popular WE PYOs are I’m sure that they would make a BIG batch as opposed to small waves.

Melody
                      Keymaster

I’m actually curious about if the original Griffins will come back into stock in the near future? Or am I just missing little batches that come and go? 😊

We do have a cart of male and a cart of female griffins that are ready to be painted, but I don’t know how soon that will happen!

Lauren
                        Participant

I only just recently marked myself on the waitlist for the oriental dragon, but I’m still dying to know if/when they’ll be coming back into stock?

Bodine
                          Participant

Ori,Ori,Ori😁

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Angie
                            Participant

Does anyone know if the father or mother foo dogs will be back soon? I am dying to paint one!

Melody
                              Keymaster

Does anyone know if the father or mother foo dogs will be back soon? I am dying to paint one!

I just checked, and there are no foo dogs on the horizon.
                                The casting dept. got way ahead of the painters, so nothing is being cast at the moment. – everyone is painting!

fatalbeauty
                                Participant

I just checked, and there are no foo dogs on the horizon.
                                  The casting dept. got way ahead of the painters, so nothing is being cast at the moment. – everyone is painting!

so are the capybaras all cast then? you said they would be probably ready in a few weeks at the beginning of the month….

“They are starting to be cast!
                                  We need to wait until there is a big batch of them cast before we put them in the store. It will be a few weeks!”

4 things I'm looking for:
                                  1. Mother Meerkat
                                  2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                                  3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                                  4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.