How do I post pictures in a PM?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone How do I post pictures in a PM?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Syn
    Participant

This is the first time I have tried putting a picture in a PM since the forum upgrade, and I am having NO luck.

Which link do I use, and do I use it exactly as it is?    I am hosting through Imgur.

Rylorien
      Participant

I don’t use imgur but I use the hosting link exactly as it is (right click + copy link location with Firefox), sandwiched between [i.m.g.] and [/.i.m.g.], minus the periods.

Syn
        Participant

After looking through Imgur’s links, that appears to be the BBCoding link.  I tried it, and it worked.  It’s rather confusing to not be able to see if the picture is actually there until the message and picture are sent.

Thanks for the help.

Rylorien
          Participant

No problem!

And yeah…I forgot to mention that the pictures don’t show up unless you refresh the page.  When I was first experimenting with it trying to get it to work, the sent PM only showed the code/link so I thought it had failed…man, was it a hassle!  After I refreshed the page however they popped up like daisies.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.