fbpx

How do I post pics in a forum topic?

Home Forums Miscellany Help & Feedback How do I post pics in a forum topic?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    fairyhearted
    Participant

Hi. I feel like the answer must be somewhere on this website already, but I can’t find it. I was trying to post pics, so I used the upload pics button. I saw they uploaded, but when I went to the original post I don’t see any pics. Am I supposed to type some code into the forum topic? How does this work?

Syn
      Participant

It is basically the same procedure as before. You upload pictures to Photobucket, ImageShack, etc. Copy the “Direct Link” that is found with each picture over to the forum page, being careful to copy it completely through the .jpg. Then insert the Direct Link address between the quote marks.

Do not put in a space after the < or it will not work; however, if I do not put it in to disrupt the coding, it will not show up in this posting for you to see. The only space should be between img src.

windstonefan
        Participant

Simple huh? I got to try that someday. Simple that’s me alright. Yes I know I just insulted myself. Ha!
          Tried to old way never worked for me. I know you wanted to teach me. But now I have nothing to upload at the moment. Might want to put a picture with my windstonefan logo though. Will have to decide whether it will be a poodle or a dragon–hey both sound great!

windstonefan

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.