Horns for Male KiRins

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Horns for Male KiRins

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Scathach
    Participant

Dear Melody,

Susie mentioned in the “Ongoing Horn Shortage” thread that there still aren’t horns for the Male KiRins and to ask you.

Soooo…..

Here’s me askin’

I’m longing for Albino Male KiRins to complete my families. Will we ever see these elusive creatures?

Thanks.

Life is beautiful.

Melody
      Keymaster

Dear Melody,

Susie mentioned in the “Ongoing Horn Shortage” thread that there still aren’t horns for the Male KiRins and to ask you.

Soooo…..

Here’s me askin’

I’m longing for Albino Male KiRins to complete my families. Will we ever see these elusive creatures?

Thanks.

Yes. ( unless the albinos were limited edition, I don’t remember)

Susie
        Keymaster

I don’t have record of Male Ki-rins in white to match the Female and babies… Did we make them? (I figure if we did, somebody out there is going to know! – Thank you!)

rock-reader
          Participant

No, they have not been offered yet.

Scathach
            Participant

Dear Melody,

Soooo…..

Here’s me askin’

Thanks.

Yes. (unless the albinos were limited edition, I don’t remember)

Thanks, Melody!

Nope, the Albino dads were never produced. I have two VERY lonely moms (pink and blue eyes) with children who really need dads.

The Albino Male Kirins (pink and blue eyes) are two of my biggest wishes, so pretty please with chocolate maple fudge on top, please make them.

Life is beautiful.

fatalbeauty
              Participant

I would love to finally see male albino kirins, they seem so pretty when I try to imagine them….

4 things I'm looking for:
                1. Mother Meerkat
                2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Melody
                Keymaster

Ah, right. That is because we have no male kirin horns. I don’t know if we can ever make more that are exactly like the old horn, but we are experimenting with a different way to make the rubber molds used to cast the pewter. If that works , maybe I can re-sculpt the male kirin horns so they can be cast. The old horns have that ultra smooth, mirror finish that I don’t know if we can ever duplicate!

Celestial Rainstorm
                  Participant

I feel so dumb, but I simply cannot find the Albino mamas? (And I’m so excited for more Kirins! They’re one of my favorite families!)

Finding happiness again.

etruscan
                    Participant

I feel so dumb, but I simply cannot find the Albino mamas? (And I’m so excited for more Kirins! They’re one of my favorite families!)

They’re in with the Unicorns. 🙂

http://windstonestore.com/product-category/unicorns-and-ki-rins/

Scathach
                      Participant

Don’t feel dumb. Seriously. It takes everyone a little while to sort things out. The best way is always just ask either here on the forum or email Susie. She’s the queen of customer service and a wealth of information.

Life is beautiful.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.