fbpx

Hoppy Poads?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Hoppy Poads?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    WeRePaNtHeR
    Participant

I was wondering if there are going to be more Hoppy Poads released ever and I thought today upon receiving my first Poad ever – Autumn Leaf – that an adult Hoppy Poad would be awesome if so! I like the black eyed ones with the amphibian looks a lot btw.

Forever seeking: plum, chili pepper, and tattoo oriental dragons and kirins.

PrairieVixen
      Participant

I was wondering if there are going to be more Hoppy Poads released ever and I thought today upon receiving my first Poad ever – Autumn Leaf – that an adult Hoppy Poad would be awesome if so! I like the black eyed ones with the amphibian looks a lot btw.

I’m right there with you!! I’d absolutely die from sheer enjoyment should the hoppies be carried through to adulthood. The black eyed ones are my absolute favorite! :love: Their colors and patterns are so eye-catching and unique and I think the body shape of Melody’s poads shows off those frog patterns so beautifully. I used to care for poison dart frogs back in college and the hoppy poads remind me of the frogs I used to care for. 🙂

.*ºSearching for Spectrals and Rising Spectrals in all patterns and colors!º*.

rachelled
        Participant

I’m right there with you!! I’d absolutely die from sheer enjoyment should the hoppies be carried through to adulthood. The black eyed ones are my absolute favorite! :love: Their colors and patterns are so eye-catching and unique and I think the body shape of Melody’s poads shows off those frog patterns so beautifully. I used to care for poison dart frogs back in college and the hoppy poads remind me of the frogs I used to care for. 🙂

Ooh, I’m absolutely on board with this idea also. The Hoppy babies were hands down my favourite Grab Bags (well, tied with the Mini Keepers)… A grab bag set of adults, or even just one or two adult Dart Frog Poad patterns, would be beyond amazing!

WeRePaNtHeR
          Participant

I think the Hoppy color schemes are very well suited to Poad’s squat little plump bodies! I do so hope we both get our wish! I’d gladly trade black eyed ones for regular eye ones with you since you love them so.

WeRePaNtHeR
            Participant

Ooh, I’m absolutely on board with this idea also. The Hoppy babies were hands down my favourite Grab Bags (well, tied with the Mini Keepers)… A grab bag set of adults, or even just one or two adult Dart Frog Poad patterns, would be beyond amazing!

Right on! I bet a Poad done in Gila Monster (lizard) paint like the test paint oriental would look pretty awesome too! What do you think?

Melody
              Keymaster

Yes, I could do the more mature poads in Hoppy! Although, the larger ones probably won’t look as frog-like as the babies do.

Melody
                Keymaster

Right on! I bet a Poad done in Gila Monster (lizard) paint like the test paint oriental would look pretty awesome too! What do you think?

Oh sure! Sounds good.

Pam

Hoppy Tadpoads!!

Ferlin1984
                    Participant

Hoppy Tadpoads!!

Second hoppy tadpoads please…hmmm might be funny with tufts, dart frogs with hair 😀

Ferlin1984
                      Participant

Hoppy Tadpoads!!

Second hoppy tadpoads please…hmmm might be funny with tufts, dart frogs with hair 😀

Bullsquid
                        Participant

I would love to see adult poads in hoppy colours. I’m only really a fan of the young and adult poad sculpts, so even though I loved the dart frog colours, I didn’t get any hoppies.

PrairieVixen
                          Participant

I think the Hoppy color schemes are very well suited to Poad’s squat little plump bodies! I do so hope we both get our wish! I’d gladly trade black eyed ones for regular eye ones with you since you love them so.

I agree! 🙂 I’ve got my fingers (and toes) crossed for some Hoppy Adults and Hoppy Young Poads!

Aww, you’re such a sweet soul, *hug*. 🙂

PrairieVixen
                            Participant

Yes, I could do the more mature poads in Hoppy! Although, the larger ones probably won’t look as frog-like as the babies do.

Oh goodness, that would be Phenomenal Melody! I’d love to see the more mature poads in Hoppy! Absolute dream come true! Thank you!!!

And Gila Monster Poads would be outta this world cool also! Each one has such unique and individual patterning. 🙂

Kim
                              Blocked

Yes more adult poads would be awesome in any colours and patterns like that! I would love young poads too like hoppies as well!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

WeRePaNtHeR
                                Participant

Squee! So excited! 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.