fbpx

Holy Moly! The Golden Sunset Griffin is AMAZING!!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Holy Moly! The Golden Sunset Griffin is AMAZING!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Erika
    Participant

I like the gold and tealish green together, on this and barn swallow. I would not mind seeing new griffin colors one bit, either, since besides the currently hornless unicorns, the griff is my favorite sculpt.

Diana L
      Participant

OMG!!!!! I only have one other griffin and would LOVE to have a chance to own this one!!! I would even pay the same as I did for the Ocelot male from a while ago. Please, put this in the store for us all **waving hands and toes too for the chance**

Herd of *puppy eyes* staring at you – intently….. 😐 😐 😐

pdlucich
        Participant

…..(speechless)…

It's not hoarding if it's books!
          Cat hair -- condiment and fashion accessory!

etruscan
          Participant

OMG!!!!! I only have one other griffin and would LOVE to have a chance to own this one!!! I would even pay the same as I did for the Ocelot male from a while ago. Please, put this in the store for us all **waving hands and toes too for the chance**

This one is now on ebay … maybe you will have good luck there.

rock-reader
            Participant

Its going to take more than luck to get that beautiful griffin on ebay – its going to take bucks! There are a lot of people that would love to own him, myself included πŸ™‚ so the bidding will be brutal. And the biggest wallet will win….

Stormbringer777
              Participant

Its going to take more than luck to get that beautiful griffin on ebay – its going to take bucks! There are a lot of people that would love to own him, myself included πŸ™‚ so the bidding will be brutal. And the biggest wallet will win….
                UPDATE: As of 5:25 central time 6-6….8 bidders, 21 bids, about 3 days 1 hrs remaining. sitting at $315.00!!! 😐 I still haven’t tossed my hat into the ring πŸ˜‰ GOOD luck to all!!! 8) Melody, PLEASE take note of this one. A limited run of 10 wouldn’t be a bad idea. Just a thought πŸ˜‰

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

How about a limited run… of limited production! ^_^

(nope, sorry, I won’t stop) LOL!

Yes, it’s very true. Whoever has the deepest pockets on this fellow will win. Again, I think this scheme would be loved in MANY homes even those who can’t afford ebay prices. (can I keep nudging Melody on this one? I don’t know if I can. I’m laying it on pretty think I think here! LOL)

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

etruscan
                  Participant

It would take money either way. The store Special Section griffins have had prices in the $450 – $600 range. At least on ebay you have five days to try and get the griffin, not 15 minutes (or less) after he hits the store! I will be interested to see if he sells for more than a “Special Section” griffin. Very few of the recent ebay items have met or exceeded the “Special” prices.

Melody
                    Keymaster

Oh man, and I thought I loved Barn Swallow! This is absolutely AMAZING!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WINDSTONE-GOLDEN-SUNSET-1-MALE-GRIFFIN-FIGURINE-FANTASY-GRIFFON-STATUE-/300915319836?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item460ff3641c

Could something like this, or similar to this become a LP color?! We’ve had a lot of lovely griffins in the store, but nothing ever in a fantasy scheme like this. All the fantasy schemes are based in black. (Black Sunset, Peacock) and while they are nice, I’ve always wanted something more.

I think this is absolutely stunning!! If they were to hit the store as LP I’d buy the entire family!

Who else is with me?

We seem to have been harping on more griffins lately… and good news! No horns to cast! ^_^ I know there are a few out now, but what’s one more? LOL!

It doesn’t seem too over the top for the production painters to handle does it? It can’t be more work then the Ocelot ones… Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease? *puppy eyes*

We need a “Pester P.S. thread on here. She painted this one, it is up to her to do more!!

Sirithiliel
                      Participant

FOr me, if I could have any of P.S.’s test paints done as a LP, i’d LOVE the copper tiger http://windstoneeditions.com/galleries/windstone-products-gallery/ebay-gallery/patricia-smith/male-griffins/copper-tiger-test-pai i’ve always been a fan of natural colors and I adore this griffon! I wish I could’ve afforded to bid on him =P

Falcolf
                        Participant

Oh glory, that is one heck of a griffin! <3 I agree!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Erika
                          Participant

FOr me, if I could have any of P.S.’s test paints done as a LP, i’d LOVE the copper tiger http://windstoneeditions.com/galleries/windstone-products-gallery/ebay-gallery/patricia-smith/male-griffins/copper-tiger-test-pai i’ve always been a fan of natural colors and I adore this griffon! I wish I could’ve afforded to bid on him =P

Heee, agreed, that one was one of my -all time- favorites.

Sirithiliel
                            Participant

I think my ultimate favorite griffon design is Melody’s spotted hyena though, I just LOVE the color scheme on that one! http://reptangle.deviantart.com/art/Spotted-Hyena-Male-Griffin-373639816 but I don’t see that making it as a LP sadly lol, so i’d be happy with the Copper Tiger =P

Stormbringer777
                              Participant

:O :O $737.20 total!! :O :O That one was fun to watch! I didn’t even try πŸ™

etruscan
                                Participant

:O :O $737.20 total!! :O :O That one was fun to watch! I didn’t even try πŸ™

If you look at the bid pattern you will see that it only jumped to $700+ because two of us placed high bids. If only one high bid had been placed, the griffin would have sold for roughly $475.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.