fbpx

Holy Camoli

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Holy Camoli

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Is that how you spell that? XD

$700 for a peacock OW? Wow. I often still see them in stores at something like $160. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

http://cgi.ebay.com/Windstone-Retired-Peacock-Old-Warrior-Dragon-New-in-box_W0QQitemZ270371579027QQihZ017QQcategoryZ35873QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Skylover
    Participant

Weird….

It was $500.00 a few hours ago, and $395.00 before that. I’ve recently done business with this seller (who is also a forum member) and I was very pleased with the transaction. I’m not sure what’s going on. Maybe she’s considering some sort of offer and doesn’t want it to sell in the mean time? I don’t know.

BTW, if you do know of where to get a peacock old warrior for $160.00, please let me know. I’ve wanted one for awhile.

Skigod377
      Participant

Did you see the emerald OW that (i think) is up to over $700?? He is the 1st one I have seen on Ebay in a while, but geeeez!

Oh, I see this one is a BIN. The seller (yep, a forum member) is probably just very in love with it and is not willing to let it go for less. It is pretty pricey.

Megan
        Participant

There is also the slight chance that whoever is outbid on the emerald OW might be willing to pay that much for a peacock, rather than wait for who knows how long for another emerald to pop up. That seems to have happened in the past, when frustrated bidders would just like to buy what they want rather than get into another bidding war.

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

I was thinking that same thing on the Emerald Old Warrior! Wow! Makes me consider selling mine if I could get that for it! LOL!

Oh, and the Peacock Old Warrior, yes, a forum member who I have bought a few things from in the past few months and everything was in PERFECT condition and packaged really really well. It may just be they don’t want to let go of that Old Warrior unless they get what it’s worth to them. Plus they are very reasonable with the “best offers” I’ve noticed.

Same goes for me, I wouldn’t sell my Emerald Old Warrior for anything less then $500 even though I know it’s not worth it. ๐Ÿ˜€

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

PurpleTurtle
            Participant

I bought my Emerald Sun Dragon from them, and the packing was surpurb and the shipping was fast. The dragon was on perfect condition as well ๐Ÿ˜‰ . I have nothing negative about the seller ๐Ÿ˜€ . I hope she can get 700 dollars for the OW – I don’t think she will, but hey, weirder things have happened ๐Ÿ˜€ .

I was watching it out of curiosity as I collect the Peacock colour. I was shocked to see it go from $395 to $700 as well. I think the seller would be extremely lucky to sell for that much. I suspect that as it gets closer to deadline day the price will drop back to $395 with the thought being that some people might all of the sudden think they are getting a deal. What ever works I guess to sell your product.

Patricia
              Participant

Yes, I raised the buy it now price to $700 as I seen that Emerald OW selling for $760 ๐Ÿ˜ฎ so I raised the buy it now price on my ow but I left the Make Offer acceptance price in the $380 area so if someone made a offer of $380 or higher the offer would be accepted and not declined. $760 for a Emerald OW and do not forget about that Puffin cat? that sold on ebay awhile back for $300 so anything is possible. There are 17 people watching the peacock ow so you never know and do not forget ebay end of auction fees are not cheap and then paypal is going to take there fees out also so I can not sell him to cheap on ebay.. I paid alot for the peacock ow from a windstone dealer as I bought him right when windstone retired the peacock color and the dealers were marking the prices way up on them. I am willing to sell him Off ebay to a forum member for $350 plus shipping and I can also can do short term time payments on him. ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks

Nicole
                Participant

WOW! 1,035.00 for that emerald old warrior http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=290309133908
                  I’m sure glad I snatched my emerald old warrior up a few months ago as a BIN for 365.00…..and i thought that was a lot back then.

drag0nfeathers
                  Participant

I’ll vouche for you dunreining! I’ve got some great deals the past few months and I love all my pieces! You pack better then ANYONE else EVER too! I rememeber I couldn’t figure out for the life of me what the heck was in the GIANT box I got that had the tiny logo stone in it! LOL! The postal worker could had ran over that box and I bet the logo stone would have been just fine. ๐Ÿ˜€

Wow!!! That Emerald Old Warrior is nuts!!! Anyone wanna buy mine for that price? ๐Ÿ˜€ Then I can win Jennifers Dragon!

Got a busted Windstone?
                    drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                    *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                    Siphlophis Male Dragon
                    Calypso Hatching Empress
                    Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                    Tattoo Mother Kirin
                    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                    Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                    Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                    Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                    Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                    Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.