fbpx

Holiday Sale – Patricia Nash Tote

Home Forums Miscellany Non-Windstone Flea Market Holiday Sale – Patricia Nash Tote

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ela_Hara
    Participant

LISTING NEW ITEM FOR SALE!
      Patricia Nash Heritage Collection Benvenuto Tan Tote Purse NWT – Italian Leather

Patricia Nash – Heritage Collection, Benvenuto Tote. New Condition with tags – Never used. Original cost is $249. Beautiful Italian Leather Tote and fully lined soft tan interior (may be velveteen but not sure), which contains one zippered compartment and two fabric compartments to hold smaller items or cell phone. Exterior measurements are 16” length x 7” depth x 13” high.

Brass/gold tone metal turnkey closure at top of Tote. Two leather straps with 11” drop to top of tote. Includes a back exterior compartment that is 6-1/2”w x 7”d and is lined with the same tan soft material as the tote’s interior. Closes with a magnetic clasp. Attention to detail is beautiful and what you expect from Patricia Nash designs. The front tan leather strapping is accented with brass/gold tone studs and the back tan strapping is double stitched.

Includes a Patricia Nash dust bag to store the Tote when not in use.

Asking $120 or Best Offer – a little less than 50% off the original $249 MRP in stores. I also never registered this tote, so the new owner can register it. PayPal only please. NEVER USED! Would make a great Holiday gift. PM for more photographs and Thanks for looking! ^_^

NashTote_1sm

NashTote_3sm

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Ela_Hara
      Participant

FLASH SALE!!!!!
        SALE PRICE DRASTICALLY REDUCED TO $90 + Shipping costs!

I’ve love to find this NEW UNUSED DESIGNER TOTE a good home with someone who would use it – I really don’t want to give it to Goodwill….. Originally priced at $249 – Italian Leather Tote – NEVER USED, STILL HAS THE TAGS! Would make a GREAT After Christmas gift!

PayPal only please…

Ela_Hara
        Participant

STILL AVAILABLE!
          Priced to Sell!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.