fbpx

Holiday Gift Swap 2023

Home Forums Miscellany Community Holiday Gift Swap 2023

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

I don’t think I got my email. Did you already send them out? Thanks!

I did and I resent yours.LMK if you did not get it please.Thx

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Laura Sparling
      Participant

Hi! I just sent my info in! Please add me to the list!
        Thank you❤️❤️❤️

Grail Pieces:
        Sagraine Male Dragon
        Palomino Male Unicorn

Laura Sparling
        Participant

Shoot. I guess I missed it. 😕. That will teach me to check the forum more often.

Grail Pieces:
          Sagraine Male Dragon
          Palomino Male Unicorn

Bodine
          Participant

I’m sorry.Please join us next season.Be sure to check it by Halloween.You will be most welcome.😁

Bodine
            Participant

How’s it going folks?
              When you ship,please drop me a note so I can mark it off and if you wish,please share pics of your gift box you received.Thanks all and thank you for sharing some love and happiness ❤️‍🔥
              (I’m shipping today.)

pipsxlch
              Participant

I bought the last thing for my recipient today and just finished the wrapping, now to find a box to fit everything and ship it out. I hope to this weekend.

Linda Watson
                Participant

I mailed my gift box out yesterday. 🙂

Linda Watson Gresham

veryalive
                  Participant

It’s so much fun when you’re not really expecting a package and UPS pulls into your driveway! I’ve been having trouble getting into the holiday spirit this year, but this fantastic box of joy definitely helped spark it💖

Love love love the books, (that watercolor one is gorgeous) all the treats, the little dragon and his precious stone, my favorite incense and that seashell is beautiful!!! Thank you so very much and Merry Christmas!🎄

And Daisy adds thank you for her box of toys, she’s decided the carrot is her favorite💖💖💖

E585741E-1A88-4070-9307-48CB57EB95DB

CADF170B-7B1B-4B0A-A169-0CBF8D8AADA9

6FB3DD25-16B4-42F2-9158-5908B188C8DF

pipsxlch
                    Participant

Thank you, I’m glad you like it! The carrot is my dogs’ favorite too, they have a battered but surprisingly still intact one.

The stone the little dragon is holding is a mookalite I was told.

pipsxlch
                      Participant

I was fortunate to receive Bodine as my Secret Santa, and wow did she outdo herself! I am over the moon with everything!

IMG_4397

I got this ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS Keeper, a beautiful butterfly earring/necklace set, a lovely Oriental vase with a carving inside, yummy jerky my favorite, the dogs love the treats, a laser pen, I haven’t opened the wrapped box yet… just EEE!

IMG_4399

IMG_4401

Huge hugs and a heartfelt thank you, Mimi, you really made my Christmas!

Bodine
                        Participant

You are very welcome my dear.You are a wonderful person and I am glad I could put a smile on your lovely face.Merry Christmas 🎄
                          You can go ahead and open the wrapped one,IF you wish of course.You will see why😉

pipsxlch
                          Participant

Thank you cyber hug. I was gone today so didn’t even turn on the tree lights, let alone open the box. But yes, my puppers do enjoy the red pointer light. All the way up the wall.

Ela_Hara
                            Participant

I received my Swap from Hannah Corliss yesterday and everything is Wonderful! Thank you so much – I Love it!

There were treats for me and my little Jack Russel Terrier mix, Patti —-
                              Chew treats and two toys for Patti – she LOVES the little Ducky! I’m saving the Loofa Dog for her Christmas…
                              And for Me! The Biscotti cookies are the best! And I got two skeins of yarns for knitting projects, a PYO Cabybara to paint, and gift cards to Michaels and Barnes & Noble. Both will be used very soon! Thank you again!

My-2023-Holiday-Swap

And I seem to have gotten an extra Felt Pad, but I think it may have been mistakenly left in the box??? The PYO Cabybara’s felt pad was in its box It so the extra one isn’t for the Cabybara. It appears to be a felt pad for a PYO Pegasus with Teal eyes and two Amethyst jewels? if it was mistakenly put in and you need it back please let me know and I can ship it back to you. ^_^

Extra-Felt-Pad

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                              Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                              Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                              *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Bodine
                              Participant

Very nice gifts everyone.So glad we can get together likes this and be excellent to one another❤️

veryalive
                                Participant

Just mailed out my swaps package this morning! Excited for her to get it🎄

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 51 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.