fbpx

HOLIDAY GIFT SWAP 2022

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps HOLIDAY GIFT SWAP 2022

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    veryalive
    Participant

Yowza!!! I just got the best box of Christmas fun in the mail! Thank you so much Sarah Horr! A PYO dragon, mugs that stack to make a Christmas tree, rainbow bag, chocolates, ornaments, dog treats and toys, and my personal favorite, a beautiful piece of labradorite with the label “beware, trapped rainbow inside!” Thank you thank you thank you!

And Daisy grabbed the Santa bear as soon as I opened the box – hasn’t put it down since!

3EF5D5BF-DB05-4DD4-BBA8-2411264D17BE

E4C3DCBD-0C89-45B5-AE6A-2821C3D933B3

E6C2F898-D690-41E4-9751-1A01863A816C

616DADFE-E35D-4C29-A967-9A9D7AB6F3D6

Bodine
      Participant

Hahaha,Liberty grabbed hers too.Great box!Merry Christmas🎄

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Melody
        Keymaster

My box came! From Kyla! A painted sand dollar ornament, some nice minerals from Montana, and a GORGEOUS wire-wrapped shell pendant necklace! The photo can’t capture the beauty of the necklace, the wire wrapping is so glorious and perfect! Thank you!!

gift-ecxchange-from-Kyla-Proffit

linda
          Participant

Received my Holiday sway from Melody. All I can say is Wow!!!!! I waited to post til Josie our pupper came home from Camp to open and enjoy hers too!!! She Received yummy biscuits and her favorite thing in the world!!! BALLS!!! Thank you so much! I was good with the Dark chocolate almonds!!! This just made my Christmas!! SO MANY THINGS TO UNWRAP!!! I missed both these Hippogriff colts when they came out plus the added Bonus….The beautiful palomino colors! I use to breed and show Palomino Quarter and Paint horses!! Plus a pyo mother Pegasus!!! I’m going to paint her as a palomino too !!
            I have had them right next to me the last two days Occasionally pinching myself…..just to make sure I’m not dreaming this up. Thank you for making this a unforgettable super special Holiday!

Screenshot_20221215-222129_Gallery

20221215_214738

Mmloda
            Participant

Merry Christmas Everyone 🎅
              And a special thank you to Danielle McCoy for my wonderful gift….I LOVE it! Thank you so much.

Marzena

Brenda Lower
              Participant

I received mine about a month ago and forgot to post! We had just moved, so craziness was everywhere.
                Many thanks to Mmloda/Marzena for the gifts! Some awesome journals, a bracelet, a crafty kit, and more! Thank you!!!

20221229_213313

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.