Hippogriff colts class picture

Home Forums Windstone Editions Announcements Hippogriff colts class picture

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Melody
    Participant

Here are a few of the Hippogriff colt class pics, I am still wrangling the last two photos. They won’t load for some reason… always something …

HippogriffColt_GB_2020_Horse_ClassPic cr

HippogriffColt_GB_2020_Safari_ClassPic1 cr

HippogriffColt_GB_2020_Safari_ClassPic3-cr-2

Stormbreeze
    Participant

Gorgeous! Is that Appaloosa meant to be among the safaris?

Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.
    Bodine
    Participant

Aww so sad I missed these.😪

Every act matters,no matter how small.
    Grail wish...MALE HEARTH💘One day...

Melody
    Participant

Oh dang, no. I wonder if he will get shipped with them…if he got boxed up with them, there’s no way to find him now!

Melody
    Participant

Here’s some more: I don’t know why the last pic will only show as an “Attachment”.

HippogriffColt_GB_2020_Giraffe_ClassPic-cr

Attachments:
    Kimberlee
    Participant

Which one is he/she? My eyesight is not great and I don’t see it among the safari group.

Looking for damaged flapcats, winged kitties, empress and emperor hatchlings and fledging or other baby or young dragons. Also looking for pristine Sandgrouse Female Hearth Dragon and Copper Old Warrior. MUST come from a home where they were bought new from Windstone and have been stored in a 100% Smoker-Free environs including being free from a home where anyone smokes outside (Cigarettes). This is due to a severe and deadly allergy I have. Thank you!

Kimberlee
    Participant

Which of these colors/patterns did you enjoy painting the most?

Looking for damaged flapcats, winged kitties, empress and emperor hatchlings and fledging or other baby or young dragons. Also looking for pristine Sandgrouse Female Hearth Dragon and Copper Old Warrior. MUST come from a home where they were bought new from Windstone and have been stored in a 100% Smoker-Free environs including being free from a home where anyone smokes outside (Cigarettes). This is due to a severe and deadly allergy I have. Thank you!

Bodancia
    Participant

Oh my goodness – these are all SO cute! ! Can’t wait to see what I got!

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

Angelika_Zen
    Participant

If anyone here gets this little gal, and isnt completely in love, please consider contacting me. She is the match to my Giraffe ponycorn, and I would love a chance to give her a home. I am also waiting for two hippogriffs, so maybe we’ll want what the other’s got 🙂

IMG_1168

It’s not often that I am crazy about a GB release in its entirety. They are incredibly cute. I love everything about the sculpt, from what I can tell from pics. I cant wait for them to start showing up here! I’m super pumped!!!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

merrillannwhite
    Participant

Which one is he/she? My eyesight is not great and I don’t see it among the safari group.

Bottom center of the bottom picture in the first three is a black and white Appaloosa. I think he just wanted to hang out with all the spotted cats😁.

etruscan
    Participant

Here’s some more: I don’t know why the last pic will only show as an “Attachment”.

HippogriffColt_GB_2020_Giraffe_ClassPic-cr

Adding the second photo:

Windstone_hippogriff_colts_GB-safari2-1

Melody
    Participant

Which of these colors/patterns did you enjoy painting the most?

I really love painting the complicated ones that take forever, Like the Grevy’s zebra.

Bodine
    Participant

The Zorse baby is fantastic💓
    You did real good Ms.Melody.

Every act matters,no matter how small.
    Grail wish...MALE HEARTH💘One day...

Megan
    Participant

These are all so beautiful! Impossible to pick a favorite 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.