Hippogriff colts class picture

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Grab Bag Class Pics Hippogriff colts class picture

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Melody
    Keymaster

Here are a few of the Hippogriff colt class pics, I am still wrangling the last two photos. They won’t load for some reason… always something …

HippogriffColt_GB_2020_Horse_ClassPic cr

HippogriffColt_GB_2020_Safari_ClassPic1 cr

HippogriffColt_GB_2020_Safari_ClassPic3-cr-2

Stormbreeze
      Participant

Gorgeous! Is that Appaloosa meant to be among the safaris?

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

Bodine
        Participant

Aww so sad I missed these.😪

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
          (Wanted....Stone Lap...Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Melody
          Keymaster

Oh dang, no. I wonder if he will get shipped with them…if he got boxed up with them, there’s no way to find him now!

Melody
            Keymaster

Here’s some more: I don’t know why the last pic will only show as an “Attachment”.

HippogriffColt_GB_2020_Giraffe_ClassPic-cr

Kimberlee
              Participant

Which one is he/she? My eyesight is not great and I don’t see it among the safari group.

Looking for Amethyst Dragons for my beloved (Curled, Bantam, Baby, Emperor, Rising Spectral, Old Warrior, Coiled, Hatching Emperor, Hatching Empress and Hatching Kinglet). Also damaged Windstones. Flapcats, Griffins, Unicorns, Pegasus, winged kitties, empress and emperor hatchlings and fledgling or other baby or young dragons. Also looking for pristine Windstones from 100% smoker-free, ideally scent-free homes (allergies). Pet friendly AOK.

Kimberlee
                Participant

Which of these colors/patterns did you enjoy painting the most?

Looking for Amethyst Dragons for my beloved (Curled, Bantam, Baby, Emperor, Rising Spectral, Old Warrior, Coiled, Hatching Emperor, Hatching Empress and Hatching Kinglet). Also damaged Windstones. Flapcats, Griffins, Unicorns, Pegasus, winged kitties, empress and emperor hatchlings and fledgling or other baby or young dragons. Also looking for pristine Windstones from 100% smoker-free, ideally scent-free homes (allergies). Pet friendly AOK.

Bodancia
                  Participant

Oh my goodness – these are all SO cute! ! Can’t wait to see what I got!

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

Angelika_Zen
                    Participant

If anyone here gets this little gal, and isnt completely in love, please consider contacting me. She is the match to my Giraffe ponycorn, and I would love a chance to give her a home. I am also waiting for two hippogriffs, so maybe we’ll want what the other’s got 🙂

IMG_1168

It’s not often that I am crazy about a GB release in its entirety. They are incredibly cute. I love everything about the sculpt, from what I can tell from pics. I cant wait for them to start showing up here! I’m super pumped!!!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

merrillannwhite
                      Participant

Which one is he/she? My eyesight is not great and I don’t see it among the safari group.

Bottom center of the bottom picture in the first three is a black and white Appaloosa. I think he just wanted to hang out with all the spotted cats😁.

etruscan
                        Participant

Here’s some more: I don’t know why the last pic will only show as an “Attachment”.

HippogriffColt_GB_2020_Giraffe_ClassPic-cr

Adding the second photo:

Windstone_hippogriff_colts_GB-safari2-1

Melody
                          Keymaster

Which of these colors/patterns did you enjoy painting the most?

I really love painting the complicated ones that take forever, Like the Grevy’s zebra.

Bodine
                            Participant

The Zorse baby is fantastic💓
                              You did real good Ms.Melody.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                              (Wanted....Stone Lap...Brimstone Lap)
                              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Megan
                              Participant

These are all so beautiful! Impossible to pick a favorite 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.