fbpx

HIIIIIII MAH NAHM ID ADAM (Chessie told me to say that)

Home Forums Miscellany Introductory and Welcoming Area HIIIIIII MAH NAHM ID ADAM (Chessie told me to say that)

Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    Starbreeze
    Participant

😯

BiPolarBear wrote:

unfortunately I have no warhammer figurines. but I play magic, and a bunch of other things. I like learning new games. Just as long as you don’t challege me to a game of grab ass I’ll be fine.

I love magic, and I have two massive Warhammer armies, again, ask Chess. I can teach you. As for grabass… no, Chessie might get angry if I played grabass with you.

starbreeze wrote:

😯

Hahaha, the eyes are amusing. WHat kind of flower is that?

Starbreeze
      Participant

ZimZimma117 wrote:

starbreeze wrote:

😯

I think it’s a type of Hibiscus πŸ˜‰

BipolarBear
        Participant

haha Zim I just noticed your quote from Hitchhikers. Nice one. I had a math teacher that whenever he would ask “so, any questions?” I would ask “what’s the meaning of life, the universe, and everything?” and of course he would answer “42”

I would help but I am just to tired to get out of bed today~
          Engaged to a Weasel

starbreeze wrote:

ZimZimma117 wrote:

starbreeze wrote:

😯

I think it’s a type of Hibiscus πŸ˜‰
          Score. Good stuff. I like Hydrangeas myself. Blue, purple, and green are good. Even better together.

BiPolarBear wrote:

haha Zim I just noticed your quote from Hitchhikers. Nice one. I had a math teacher that whenever he would ask “so, any questions?” I would ask “what’s the meaning of life, the universe, and everything?” and of course he would answer “42”

I had a math teacher who would give you half a point on any test question if you put 42 for the answer. So if you were totally clueless just write 42 and you’d at least get SOME credit.

Starbreeze
          Participant

ZimZimma117 wrote:

BiPolarBear wrote:

I had a math teacher who would give you half a point on any test question if you put 42 for the answer. So if you were totally clueless just write 42 and you’d at least get SOME credit.

That sounds like a really cool math teacher!!! πŸ˜†

Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.