fbpx

Hi ya's.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Nagem00
    Participant

Wow a forum for my favorite thing to drool over ever. Me and my BF have been wanting to start collecting for a long time. We both have just never had the cash to do so for a while. I remember I use to ask for em for Christmas or a birthday and would never get one… so I would go up to the shop that carried em every weekend and just stare and pretend I could take em home with me *D. I’ve finally started looking into finding them on eBay and hoping I can get a few and get the collection going. Also looking forward to doing a few PYO’s as well.

Laters, Nagem0

Nagem00
      Participant

Welcome! πŸ˜€ We are a touch insane, but, that’s what makes us fun. πŸ˜† Just a forewarning: Joining us will keep your wallet empty. πŸ˜†

Welcome! Glad to meet another Windstone fan. What’s your favorite sculpt?

Travistie
        Participant

Welcome to the nuthouse! πŸ˜€

twindragonsmum
          Participant

Hi Nagem00!

I’m fairly new here myself and have been welcomed and felt very much at home πŸ˜€ . Welcome, welcome, welcome!

twindragonsmum

tdm

darjeb
            Participant

WELCOME

Just remember Windstones are addictive

Pegasi1978
              Participant

Welcome!

Jasmine
                Participant

Hello, hello!! Don’t worry, your collection will be huge in no time. Of course, that means your wallet will be empty but sacrifices have to be made. πŸ™‚

Nagem00
                  Participant

My wallet is all ways empty. I have to remind my self to save so I can actually get things I want. And I kill my self with overtime at work constantly. Thanks for the warm welcomes every one.

As for a favorite… Its so hard to decide cause I like em all… I would have to say would be an entire set in brown, green or peacock. I see em as a set mostly and not individually, but I do tend to gravitate to the Emp’s or males as a first choice or where to start.

Welcome to the zoo. What colors are or sculps are you looking to collect?

Lokie
                    Participant

Welcome!

Jodi
                      Participant

Welcome to the Forum!

Elena
                        Participant

Welcome!!

Maria
                          Participant

Hi! Nice to see a new face.
                            Once you join this forum, your collection can do nothing but grow.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.