Hi people

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Sara
    Participant

Hi all! I first joined about two weeks ago and didn’t get around to getting my account together until now. Combination of stuff in the real-world and procrastination. Anyhoo, I was told about this place by my sister who heard about it from her best friend. Dragons and dwarfs (especially the Disney kind) are my interests in a nutshell. Hope to hear from people very soon. 🙂 My previous topic didn’t go through for it said it took too long to post.

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Hello and welcome!

Got a busted dragon? There isn't a Windstone I can't fix! - drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
    *OPEN for repairs & here to help with DIY questions - PM me*

***SEEKING GRAILS***
    Ivory Moss Baby Kirin
    Tie Dye Hatching Royalty
    Zebra Cuttlefish Kirin Family
    Siphlophis Male Dragon
    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
    Dragon Quail & Ocean Flame Old Warriors
    Emerald Tabby & Masquerade Male Griffins
    Betta Sun Dragon & Male Dragon
    Barn Swallow, Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, & Fireberry Dragons

zoey miler
    Participant

Hey welcome aboard dear.

Lulu
    Participant

Hi Sara. Welcome. Have you collected Windstones before or are there any you are hoping to acquire? My daughter got me into collecting these years ago although she’s a bigger collector than me.

Bodine
    Participant

Welcome!Glad you joined.Great place to meet awesome folks,have some fun and laughs and of course,the WINDSTONES!!😊

"Perhaps we should all be examining what we think we know."D.Stormborn
    (Wanted:ANY HEARTH)

Celestial Rainstorm
    Participant

Hullo! Pleasure to meet you! Welcome to the forum!

Finding happiness again.

Melody
    Keymaster

Welcome!!

Sara
    Participant

Thanks, everyone! I’m certain that I have some Windstone dragons I’ve collected over the years as well as some that my sister’s best friend gave me recently this year. Several months ago, my brother’s cat knocked down a shelf in my bedroom and several of my dragons were wrecked beyond repair! But a little while after, my sister’s best friend sent me many new dragons, some she had around her place and others she recently purchased from here.

Well, hope to partake in more conversations with everyone here, also hope to make some purchases at some point.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.