fbpx

Hi, from DROGO & DAENERYS!!!!

Home Forums Miscellany Introductory and Welcoming Area Hi, from DROGO & DAENERYS!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Hi guys! My wife and I have been collecting for a couple of years now, and visiting the Windstone website just as long, but just happend onto the forum yesterday. It’s AWESOME!!! I love the PYO stuff and pictures of your collections. We only have 6 figures in our collection as of now, but I’m sure everything on here will inspire us to expand our family. I’m a night owl, still on summer vacation, so hope to seeya around in the weeeee hours at least for a couple more weeks…

Again thanks for the warm welcome….

NirvanaCat13
    Participant

LoL Welcome again, this is where I was supposed to put your welcome thread LoL Oops! You won’t find a freindlier place to be, this forum, and the people in it are amazing! If you ever need anything, just ask!

Thanks again! It was really cool of you to roll out the welcome mat. I’m kinda new to this posting on forums and stuff, so I might take you up on your offer of help.

Skigod377
      Participant

Welcome again!! Yes, we are friendly, and you will find several folks on here with the same tastes in reading as you (not I, but several others…) Make yourself at home! πŸ˜€

Starbreeze
        Participant

Welcome!!! Glad you could join us!!! Just be warned, if you hang around with us, your Windstone collection will get a lot bigger!!! πŸ˜†

Travistie
          Participant

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay πŸ˜€

darjeb
            Participant

WELCOME

Just remember Windstones are addictive

Welcome, we will help your collection grow bigger. Please post pics of what you have so far if you haven’t done so.

Patricia
              Participant

~Welcome!~

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Pegasi1978
                Participant

Welcome!

Brian
                  Participant

Welcome πŸ™‚

Welcome!

Welcome Welcome
                    I’m fairly new myself. Can’t type nearly fast enough. I’m usually here in the early A.M. though scrolling through the posts πŸ˜€

Jodi
                    Participant

Welcome to the Forum!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.