fbpx

Hi drag0nfeathers (waves)

Home Forums Miscellany Community Hi drag0nfeathers (waves)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Laurie
    Participant

Been too long, how have you been?

OOpps, guess I called you out like in the old days. πŸ˜‰ hehe

Laurie
      Participant

ok, well she was here.

Kim
        Blocked

Haha. I see her once in a while here too. We haven’t talked in a bit either though I was just thinking the other day.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

Oh! *blinks awkwardly* HAI!!! *waves* I’m still here. Just working two jobs and getting back into costuming and light painting again so I don’t pop on as often as I would like to.

Truthfully I’m still trying to save money to buy a house out of state and being on the forum too much tends to burn a hole in my pocket that syphons out money I should be saving. LoL!

I’m still here though πŸ™‚ I’ll always be here till I’m dead. *nods* Then I’ll just haunt the place!

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Prezaurian
            Participant

Oh! *blinks awkwardly* HAI!!! *waves* I’m still here. Just working two jobs and getting back into costuming and light painting again so I don’t pop on as often as I would like to.

Truthfully I’m still trying to save money to buy a house out of state and being on the forum too much tends to burn a hole in my pocket that syphons out money I should be saving. LoL!

I’m still here though πŸ™‚ I’ll always be here till I’m dead. *nods* Then I’ll just haunt the place!

Oh! Good to ‘see’ you! Was a bit worried because you’ve been low profiled here and on dA! Good luck saving money! I mean that with all sincerity. It’s so hard to do even when everything is going well! ^_^;

Also, how do you manage two jobs? Sometimes I’ve wondered how to go about juggling that. It’s info that would be good to have…just in case.

bayoudragon
              Participant

Drag0n!! Good luck on the future move! So much changes after a move, it’s an instant fresh start. My life did a complete 180 after I moved out of state. Fingers crossed for you! πŸ™‚

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

Oh! Good to ‘see’ you! Was a bit worried because you’ve been low profiled here and on dA! Good luck saving money! I mean that with all sincerity. It’s so hard to do even when everything is going well! ^_^;

Also, how do you manage two jobs? Sometimes I’ve wondered how to go about juggling that. It’s info that would be good to have…just in case.

Yea… I haven’t updated my DA in quite some time. I need a new computer among other things. Now I do most of everything thru my cellphone as my devices have become more and more outdated. *sigh* I already own a home and it seems to just get more and more expensive each year. I’m making more, yet somehow seem to have less expendable income than I did at the same time even though I’m taking home more. Ugh… I’m sure it’s what just about every one is going through.

I have a “rotation” at my full time job so I know way in advance what my days off are. Because of that I can always relay my availability for my part time job. It also helps my sister is the boss at the 2nd job so it’s not as if I have a strict boss. I’m more so extra help when time allows for the most part. Other than that I’ve been trying to slow down with the repairs so I can focus more on painting and other hobbies in the little spare time I have.

Got a busted Windstone?
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin

Do you know how to do tail articulation? I need help and am looking for someone to commission for just the articulation.

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                  www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                  Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Prezaurian
                  Participant

Yea… I haven’t updated my DA in quite some time. I need a new computer among other things. Now I do most of everything thru my cellphone as my devices have become more and more outdated. *sigh* I already own a home and it seems to just get more and more expensive each year. I’m making more, yet somehow seem to have less expendable income than I did at the same time even though I’m taking home more. Ugh… I’m sure it’s what just about every one is going through.

I have a “rotation” at my full time job so I know way in advance what my days off are. Because of that I can always relay my availability for my part time job. It also helps my sister is the boss at the 2nd job so it’s not as if I have a strict boss. I’m more so extra help when time allows for the most part. Other than that I’ve been trying to slow down with the repairs so I can focus more on painting and other hobbies in the little spare time I have.

Thank you! Sometimes I worry about my current job and in this area I’d probably have to get two jobs to manage if I ever lost it. So any info is much appreciated!

I know how you feel when it comes to managing money with a house. I swear, wages don’t go up but everything else does. -shakes head- So I’m sure a lot of us know how you feel. It’s frustrating!

drag0nfeathers
                    Participant

Do you know how to do tail articulation? I need help and am looking for someone to commission for just the articulation.

You mean the ones that “wag” right? I’ve never built one but I’ve seen that they have a skeleton like structure that a lot of DIYers will experiment with pool noodles to make them cheaply before graduating to different, more complex materials.

Most of my tails have been static or with just stuffed and fastened with elastic for belt loops and for larger ones I have a harness for under my suit. Nothing too complicated I’m afraid as most of the characters I’ve cosplayed have very floofy tails.

Got a busted Windstone?
                      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                      Siphlophis Male Dragon
                      Calypso Hatching Empress
                      Tattoo Mother Kirin

drag0nfeathers
                      Participant

Drag0n!! Good luck on the future move! So much changes after a move, it’s an instant fresh start. My life did a complete 180 after I moved out of state. Fingers crossed for you! πŸ™‚

Thank you! That’s what I’m hoping for. I’m so sick of New England… I am so ready for a change in atmosphere. One that doesn’t reek of petroleum and the weather doesn’t fluctuate from negative 4 to 60 degrees in a matter of 12 hours.

Also just a new start would be amazing. Many of the people in my life are toxic and I think it’s gotten so bad it’s actually made ME a crappier person over time without me even really realizing it. All my most loving and supportive friends are folks online whom I’ve never even met.

Plus our welfare and unemployment rates are ridiculous and the cost of living is out of control. Between both Shaun and I we are always scraping by, living paycheck to paycheck with 2 full time and 1 part time income, not to mention commission work we do (but that more so it to pay for our hobbies. Windstones for me, miniature gaming for him) The tax rate is close to 40% and were both just under 30K a year.

Got a busted Windstone?
                        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                        Siphlophis Male Dragon
                        Calypso Hatching Empress
                        Tattoo Mother Kirin

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.