fbpx

hey to all the new people and welcome

Home Forums Miscellany Community hey to all the new people and welcome

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    NirvanaCat13
    Participant

vantid wrote:

Finally got around to activated the legit people and clearing out the spam nuggets. They are so annoying!

ROFLMFAO “Spam nuggets”! I’m so calling someone that then next time I have the opportunity!

Skigod377
      Participant

I have seen, like 4 new folks in the last couple days. Wow… Lots of folks! Welcome WindstoneCollector (WC= Water closet haha) and Bipolarbear (Hmmmmm wonder what that will get shortened to?)

frozendragon
        Participant

skigod377 wrote:

I have seen, like 4 new folks in the last couple days. Wow… Lots of folks! Welcome WindstoneCollector (WC= Water closet haha) and Bipolarbear (Hmmmmm wonder what that will get shortened to?)

bipolar….cause bibear doesn’t sound right….and just plain bi….well….um…..

maybe just polar….hehe

Bob

skigod377 wrote:

Bear??

Skigod377
            Participant

Hmmmm…. Better than “Bi.”

Bob

yep

BipolarBear
                Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Call me BIP. Like the noise from a radar screen.. Hey I know it’s not very good but it’s better than Bi..shudders. Though it does technically only mean two. Well you could to an anacronym and call me BPB. Whatever I don’t really care. Just as long as you don’t call me shirley. πŸ˜›

I would help but I am just to tired to get out of bed today~
                  Engaged to a Weasel

Bob

BiPolarBear wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Call me BIP. Like the noise from a radar screen.. Hey I know it’s not very good but it’s better than Bi..shudders. Though it does technically only mean two. Well you could to an anacronym and call me BPB. Whatever I don’t really care. Just as long as you don’t call me shirley. πŸ˜›
                    I think BPB has won out. I’ve seen it elsewhere too

Starbreeze
                    Participant

Quote:

BiPolarBear
                      Well you could to an anacronym and call me BPB. Whatever I don’t really care. Just as long as you don’t call me shirley.

Hi, BPB!!! πŸ˜€

Maria
                      Participant

BPB, BEP, BVP, GB… Anybody else notice how many B words are floating around lately?

Starbreeze
                        Participant

πŸ˜† It is getting rather confusing… I hope BPB doesn’t mind being called by one of the other sets of letters occasionally.

BipolarBear
                          Participant

starbreeze wrote:

πŸ˜† It is getting rather confusing… I hope BPB doesn’t mind being called by one of the other sets of letters occasionally.

As I said, as long as you don’t call me shirley.

Hello starbreeze… you twinkle above us, we twinkle below…how many obscure references can i make in one post? 42!

I would help but I am just to tired to get out of bed today~
                            Engaged to a Weasel

Starbreeze
                            Participant

oooh…how poetic…I think I’m going to like you BPB!!! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Nope im gonna call him shirley

Skigod377
                              Participant

ruffian wrote:

Nope im gonna call him shirley

Ahahahahahahha!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 63 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.