fbpx

HES HERE!!! ::squeeks::

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone HES HERE!!! ::squeeks::

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Aldana
    Participant

I love that Emp! Black Gold really looks good! Congrats on your prize!

Griffiness I am trying to get a local store in the UK to carry Windstones but when I send them e-mails it gets returned to me saying that their inbox is full πŸ™ I’ll keep trying!

I Would love an Old Warrior one day.. any Old Warrior!

Dracomancer wrote:

i think i scared the poor delivery guy when he got here and i went into a spazzy fit of joy ><

Very pretty. I have one at home and I live it very much. He probably thought…what is wrong with this person?… Some people just don’t understand.

dragonessjade wrote:

Dracomancer wrote:

i think i scared the poor delivery guy when he got here and i went into a spazzy fit of joy ><

Very pretty. I have one at home and I live it very much. He probably thought…what is wrong with this person?… Some people just don’t understand.

lol yeah he kinda gave me the “are you insane?” look

Wow, he really is lovely– grats on him! πŸ˜€

Nytetyger wrote:

Wow, he really is lovely– grats on him! πŸ˜€

thank you! πŸ˜€

Dracomancer wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

Dracomancer wrote:

lol yeah he kinda gave me the “are you insane?” look
      haha πŸ˜†

Patricia
      Participant

Congrats! That is wonderful!

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

well out of safety sake he is now on the bottom shelf of my display so i dont have to be paranoide every day..because well..he weighs alot and thats all i need is for everything to come crashing down one day

No Kidding. That is why I don’t have glass shelving! Congrats, and I’m glad he found a good place to sit! πŸ˜€

hee hee..its nto glass shelving i use..its wood..but im so paranoid i just cant have him on a higher shelf lol

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.