fbpx

Here's a funny one for you

Home Forums Miscellany Community Here's a funny one for you

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    frozendragon
    Participant
      frozendragon
      Participant

Jasmine
        Participant

πŸ™„ What is wrong with some people?? I’m going to have to go through this site, some of this stuff is hilarious.

frozendragon
          Participant

it is hilarious.. and it’s amazing that a lot of people actually are like that too

WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO BLUE !!! πŸ˜€

dragonmedley
            Participant

XD XD XD

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
              I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Adaneth
              Participant

I’m with Jasmine–the stories on this site are cracking me up! πŸ˜† Thanks for posting!

Those are great!!! Heheheheeeeeeee *gasp* I like the one that had an American wanting to annex the Canadian part of Niagra Falls…. sorry, the Cay-Nai-Dian part. LOL XD

frozendragon
                Participant

talented aren’t they?

Elena
                  Participant

XD XD XD

Yes… like the american who pulled over and asked my dad where the ski hills were. In Downtown Calgary in the middle of july during a +30degree heat wave

Maria
                    Participant

Hahaha! Thanks for the link, frozen – too funny. πŸ˜†

HAHAHAHAHA!!! I sooooo needed that after the day I’ve had! πŸ˜†

nessiemom
                      Participant

Oh, that is just too much!!! Thank you so much, frozen! I have it bookmarked now!!!!!

Oh thanks, Frozen. How many pages are there on this site? How many days do I have to sit here at my computer laughing instead of getting any work done around the store?

But seriously. Thanks! There is some great stuff here.

And after that, here’s Gord’s site:

http://www.actsofgord.com/

in case you’d not encountered it before. This is a classic in the field.

(And the smilies? They are obviously intended for use on any color background. Since this site has a black background and yellow stands out pretty well, couldn’t we edit the GIF images to remove that irritatingly clunky white border? Oh, wait, the GIF image is a square black block anyway, so why do the smilies have the white clunkiness at all?)

Maria
                        Participant

I’ve spent the better part of the last two work days reading Not Always Right and I’m only on page 57. I love every anecdote. πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.