Help with your questions (a.k.a DO NOT PM Susie!)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Announcements Help with your questions (a.k.a DO NOT PM Susie!)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer
    Keymaster

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
      My art: featherdust.com

Jennifer
      Keymaster

Hello everyone!

As some of you may have noticed, Susie has recently joined the forum, yay!

However, Susie is mostly here to help keep everyone informed when there are new items, etc. She does not check the forum often or even every day. If you ever have a question for her, especially a time sensitive one, please call Windstone directly or email them at service@windstoneeditions.com

It is important to remember that Susie DOES NOT always look here every day. Please direct any questions you have for the staff that are about sales, product availability (or pretty much anything you need help with in regards to Windstone SALES) to the email listed above or call Windstone directly at 800-982-4464.

DO NOT PM SUSIE.

Note: Susie handles most sales through the on-line store, and Pam handles most eBay sales, so if you have a question about the eBay sales, you can email Pam directly: Pam@windstoneeditions.com

For Questions about the forum or gallery, problems with your forum accounts or anything to do with the forum or gallery, please contact me via email.

For questions about item availability please remember that while I always do my best to answer questions, I am not physically at the factory and I don’t have access to any sort of stock list, so direct those questions to the email or phone number above (I can’t answer those questions).

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
        My art: featherdust.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.