Help–where do I list on E-Bay!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Help–where do I list on E-Bay!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Fritochick (Mary)
    Participant

Trying to list a windstone PYO on e-bay. What catagory do I list under to put it with other Windstones??? PLEASE HELP !!!!

WolfenMachine
      Participant

If you do a search for Windstone when you’re selling, it will tell you the most often used category.
        I take it you already figured it out though?
        http://cgi.ebay.com/Windstone-PYO-Redwood-/180694167709?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a1236309d

Fritochick (Mary)
        Participant

THANKS It found the right spot!!!!! An old dog learned a NEW trick!!!

Hannah
          Participant

Frito – did you decide not to sell this item? I was super excited when I saw it so I put a bid up right away, and then a few minutes later it was cancelled..

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
            Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

etruscan
            Participant

Odd – I just checked and the dragon is still up and says no bids have been submitted. I just placed a bid and we’ll see what happens. Hannah, if you still want him you won’t have any trouble outbidding me!

Hannah
              Participant

Umm.. yeah.. it’s still down for me. I’m not sure why my bid was cancelled but now I cannot bid any more on him. Why?

Pam
                  Fritochick (Mary)
                  Participant

Hi-it’s me. Had to edit because I made a mitake—they told me to end auction, fix mistake and relist, SOOOO that is what I did. You should be able to bid on this item now. If not=call e-bay. Sorry for my ROOKIE mistake.

Hannah
                    Participant

GAH! I was clicking the wrong link >< I made a rookie mistake too Frito XD Phew! I was worried that I'd done something wrong. Thanks guys!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.