fbpx

HELP! Signed baby gold dragon with chipped wing :(

Home Forums Windstone Editions Repairs HELP! Signed baby gold dragon with chipped wing :(

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hello fellow collectors I have not been here in a looong while but I have been dealing with illness and also a recent move. Life’s been really tough. And so opening up my Windstones and finding this little guy chipped really ruined my day. I don’t know how it happened nor do I recall him being chipped when I packed him up.
    But anyway, I attached a picture. Seems a fairly “minor” repair, but I don’t want to attempt this myself. Is anyone who is good at doing these repairs able to help? I’m looking for someone with a good record and who is available, even if on a short waiting list. (By end of this year?)

SO bummed out, please let me know if you can help. I can pay shipping both ways plus your cost of repairs, within reason of course!

photo 20151025_153020_zpskeeobnpq.jpg

Has anybody contacted you yet or have you found someone yet?

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
    www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
    Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Hi there! No, not yet ๐Ÿ™ I see that a lot of the repair artists are all booked up! If I have to go on a waiting list that is fine with me.

Hi there! No, not yet ๐Ÿ™ I see that a lot of the repair artists are all booked up! If I have to go on a waiting list that is fine with me.

I have a mixed up list, but if you are interested in me doing it, send me a PM. I would definitely get it done within the next month.

Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Got this one. ๐Ÿ™‚

Blight
    Participant

I hope it can be repaired easily ๐Ÿ™

MJI
      Participant

I know this may be a year ago you posted this, but I’m wondering if you got someone to fix the wing for you?

If not you can send me a message. It looks like something I can do. I have Apoxie sculpt, clay shaping tools and gold acrylic paint/ pearl-ex.

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

I’ve been MIA for a while and closed down for repairs. Hope you got the little guy fixed.

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Ya I had done it, here are the results:

in case that didn’t post:

Signed LE Gold Windstone Fledgling: Had chipped eyebrow and medium chip missing from wing.

Posted by Weasels on Easels on Thursday, November 5, 2015

Signed LE Gold Windstone Fledgling: Had chipped eyebrow and medium chip missing from wing.

Posted by Weasels on Easels on Thursday, November 5, 2015

Nightcrow
          Participant

It looks great! What a good job of blending – I can’t see any difference in color in the repaired area!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.