fbpx

Help!! Repair tips

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Help!! Repair tips

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Nina
    Participant

Nina
      Participant

Maybe I should post this under PYO but I’m not sure… I cried today!!! 😥 One of my parrots flew to my Windstone & oddly nocked over a parrot statue that I had by the windstone. It fell right on top of my young ruby oriental dragon. Now there are not “chips” just spots where the paint came off. I think I can fix him, but does anyone know what color/brand of paint matches the ruby the best? also a tiny bit of gold came off his nose. I have a gold paint marker that I thought about using but is there a paint that’s better. I know Golden is the brand Windstone says to use but what color? I found like 4 golds and I tested a red that I had on a PYO and once it dried it looked really pink. Please help anyone!
        Thanks!!!!!

frozendragon
        Participant

just email karen and tell her what happened…they can get you touchup paints that will match

But it might be a little bit. I guess Melody has to get the paint together first.

frozendragon
          Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

But it might be a little bit. I guess Melody has to get the paint together first.

yup…Karen just sends it out….but Melody gets it ready…

Karen is usually good about bugging Melody for it though….

Jennifer
            Keymaster

Do you know the age of your dragon? As far as I know, there are two different kinds of paint they used for ruby, and unlike most of their paints, they used automotive paint for the ruby color. Karen may be able to help! 🙂

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
              My art: featherdust.com

Nina
              Participant

thanks everyone! I never thought about calling. It’s an older ruby when they first came out. Thanks again.

Participant

If you can send Karen a picture of the spot, it will be easier for her to match it. That is how I got paint for my large siamese flapcat.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.