fbpx

HELP PLEASE??

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody HELP PLEASE??

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

I have a baby dragon but am trying to find the paint color i dont know what its called…

Pam
      shatterglass4kx
      Participant

Actually, if you posted a picture, that would make things a whole lot easier.

shatterglass4kx
        Participant

Try this thread 🙂 http://windstoneeditions.com/forum/windstone-identification-thread

Sorry Pam! I didn’t see your post! Your reply is much more helpful.

Melody
          Keymaster

I have a baby dragon but am trying to find the paint color i dont know what its called…

Can you describe it or post a picture?

rock-reader
            Participant

Here is dragon69’s picture of the fledgling from dragon69’s classified ad:

Susie
              Keymaster

I think that is a Fledgling Dragon (not a Baby Dragon – the Baby is about 3 3/4″ tall, the Feldgling is taller). Is he “Peacock” or “Emerald Peacock” and the picture not color accurate? Or is he a limited edition one – if so, his felt pad would have the color name on it – was he a raffle prize or something like that?

Pam

It looks like a peacock or emerald peacock that the camera ate the colors on.

Kim
                  Blocked

That looks like Emerald Peacock.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Pegasi1978
                    Participant

If the forehead jewel hasn’t been changed out, then it’s a peacock fledgling. Peacock fledglings had aquamarine-colored crystals and Emerald Peacock fledglings had amethyst-colored.

Melody
                      Keymaster

This one is called the “Fledging ” dragon
                        Is this photo really the correct colors??

The only one I know of that resembled this color was a “turquoise” one I did a few years ago.
                        http://windstoneeditions.com/content/turquoise-fledgling-july

Kim
                        Blocked

She put a picture on a classified ad of it without the flash and we determined it was indeed the regular peacock colour scheme. Here is the picture without the flash. http://windstoneeditions.com/classifieds/sale/retired-peacock-fledgling-mint-condition

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.