Help Me Identify This Dragon Please!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Help Me Identify This Dragon Please!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Kalandra
    Participant

I got this OW, And I need some help Identifying Him

He is signed by Melody, and he is numbered…. He is a prototype.

I believe he is a “Flame Ow” But the pictures on Ravenheart looks nothing like this Old Warrior, He Looks like a Violet Flame OW.

If anyone can help… please let me know! Thanks!

011-18 “>

014-14“>

016-5 “>

009-15 “>

Photobucket “>

Kalandra

Pam

Where did you get him from? I might be able to find the color if I know the name of his original owner.

Kalandra
        Participant

Hi Pam

I am the 3rd owner, I bought him from a lady who got him as a gift from her boyfirend. (but I dont know how long that has been)

He is numbered 8/24

Kalandra

littleironhorse
          Participant

Definitely Flame as there were only 4 Violet Flame painted.

Gorgeous color!

Edit: Did you get the letter of authenticity with him? If so, it should state the color.

Kalandra
            Participant

No letter came with him…. the girl I got him from knew very little about him.

Kalandra

littleironhorse
              Participant

No letter came with him…. the girl I got him from knew very little about him.

That’s too bad, there should definitely have been a letter.

Anyway, if you look at the database, you’ll see that there were 24 Flame Prototype OW sold which concords with the number you have. Also, I remember when these were being sold on ebay way back when, there was a lot of variation to the Flame color scheme, which made it really interesting IMO.

Congrats!

siberakh1
                Participant

I agree with LIH. There was some variation with some of the limited prototypes back at this time. This one is definitely a Flame OW and not the Violet Flame OW. There were some Flame OWs that looked much more similar to the Violet Flames than others. Too bad he doesn’t have his paperwork, but he’s still a handsome dragon! Congrats! 🙂

Kalandra
                  Participant

Yeah, he has alot of violet, I added two more pictures… the indoor one shows the violet.

I will have to email the former owner…and ask if she has the COA.

Kalandra

Leigha
                    Participant

*drools*

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant!

*drools some more*

WolfenMachine
                      Participant

Yep, I’d say Flame too! Yours is much prettier than mine was…I still kinda miss him-but I know he is happy in his new home 🙂 Ive never even seen pictures of another one till now.

Photobucket

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.