fbpx

HELLOOOOO GBB Natural Unis In the Store!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone HELLOOOOO GBB Natural Unis In the Store!!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Scathach
    Participant

Oh wow. I completely, totally missed them (and apparently forgot to click the notify me button >_<). I never expected them to come out any time soon.
      Ah well, I have to save my money a bit anyway at the moment.

I got one for someone who ended up getting one from someone else. Convoluted but nice, right? So PM me and I’ll gibe you the order number and you can contact Susie.

Life is beautiful.

Ann

Oh, noes!! I missed them. The final version of my thesis had to be turned in today, so I was a little occupied with getting that finished. Oh well, it’s probably better I save my money, I can’t wait to see the photos as the trot to their new homes!

moonbeam
        Participant

I got one for someone who ended up getting one from someone else. Convoluted but nice, right? So PM me and I’ll gibe you the order number and you can contact Susie.

That´s very sweet of you but I think I will pass on these. As I said it´s probably better if I save my money at the moment. But thank you very much for the offer! 🙂

Hannah
          Participant

Oh wow. I completely, totally missed them (and apparently forgot to click the notify me button >_<). I never expected them to come out any time soon.
            Ah well, I have to save my money a bit anyway at the moment.

I actually never got a “back in stock” message, even though I KNOW I hit the “notify” button. I happened to have a good friend who has eagle eyes and sent me a message about them, but it does make me a bit concerned that some emails arent going out 🙁

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
            Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Scathach
            Participant

That´s very sweet of you but I think I will pass on these. As I said it´s probably better if I save my money at the moment. But thank you very much for the offer! 🙂

No problem.

Life is beautiful.

Scathach
              Participant

Oh, noes!! I missed them. The final version of my thesis had to be turned in today, so I was a little occupied with getting that finished. Oh well, it’s probably better I save my money, I can’t wait to see the photos as the trot to their new homes!

I have one on hold (see conversation with moonbeam).

PM if you would like it transferred to you.

Life is beautiful.

fatalbeauty
                Participant

I’ll have to sit this time out, wish I could buy one but I just got an Emperor dragon so noppers…..

4 things I'm looking for:
                  1. Mother Meerkat
                  2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                  3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                  4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Susie
                  Keymaster

I may have another left over – so if you totally missed them and want one, please contact me! susie@windstoneeditions.com

Also, if you did not receive a back in stock email and know you pressed the Notify button, please check your junk mail box and see if it went in there by mistake. If it didn’t, and you didn’t get that back in stock email at all, let me know about that – I’m having our computer guys check to make sure that is working correctly. susie@windstoneeditions.com

KaytanaPhoenix
                    Participant

I may have another left over – so if you totally missed them and want one, please contact me! susie@windstoneeditions.com

Also, if you did not receive a back in stock email and know you pressed the Notify button, please check your junk mail box and see if it went in there by mistake. If it didn’t, and you didn’t get that back in stock email at all, let me know about that – I’m having our computer guys check to make sure that is working correctly. susie@windstoneeditions.com

I got my back in stock email, I thought at first it was a glitch cause there was almost 0 talk about this batch of uni’s XD lol! I checked to be sure and to my borderline heart failure surprise, there they were!
                      Definitely check the junk mail folder, I recently had to convince my email that back in stock emails are something I *do* wanna get! Thankfully it didn’t do it to any major releases, lol!

Do the back in stock emails reset at each release now? (Do I need to hit the button again now to be notified of the next release?)

Hannah
                      Participant

Yeah, I checked my spam folder first thing and there’s nothing from Windstone in there at all.

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                        Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Ann

Susie found one hiding in the corners for me, thank you Susie!

etruscan
                          Participant

I have one on hold (see conversation with moonbeam).

PM if you would like it transferred to you.

I wonder if NomiGold is still looking for one.

rock-reader
                            Participant

I got one too! (Took some twister moves with my budget but, hey, who really needs electrity and gas..?)

Mercury Star
                              Participant

I caved in last night. Sitting there, watching as the numbers in stock fell, then my resolve broke, and I went for it. I pointed out to myself that I miss out on things a lot, so here was my chance. It’s my “working hard to find a job” gift… I still have a few hundred dollars to my name! :bigsmile:

Kim
                                Blocked

Just wondering do you have to press the notify when back in stock button every time after a batch is released? I assume if someone got one in the last batch that they’d have to press the button again after they’re sold out to get in on the notification of the next batch? I must have pressed the button a few times to make sure it worked because I get like 3 notification e-mails every time a new batch comes out.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 51 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.