fbpx

Hello! ^.^ Newbie to the forums here

Home Forums Miscellany Introductory and Welcoming Area Hello! ^.^ Newbie to the forums here

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Hello everyone! ^.^

I have never owned a windstone collectors piece in my life, but I have admired them since I was very young and first saw them in a store at the mall. Such a beautiful set of white and gold dragons they were!

Anyway, I had no idea this place existed until a good friend of mine from another forum pointed me over here <3 So amazing to see an artist actively participating in a community for their art work, and lovely to see all of the creative people here ^.^ I'm an artist myself, so I'm very much hoping to participate very soon.

Victoria
    Participant

Yayyyy, Bunnn! ๐Ÿ˜€ Welcome! *happydance*

I have a feeling you’ll enjoy it here!

Me too! ^.^ <3 <3 *hugs* Thank you for showing me this place!

Melody
      Keymaster

Welcome!!

O.O! Melody! Oh my gosh, hi. *feels happy the actual artist came to say hello*

Ela_Hara
        Participant

Welcome Welcome Welcome!
          Which other Forum pointed you this way? dA by any chance? That’s how I found Windstones last year! ๐Ÿ™‚

This is a really nice group of artists and fans, and so much knowledge and talent!
          Have fun, and I hope you have space for the collecting you will most likely start. ๐Ÿ™‚

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
          Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

etruscan
          Participant

Welcome! If you do start collecting you will discover that Windstones are addictive – but you’ll smile all the way to the poor house. ๐Ÿ™‚

Welcome!

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
            www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
            Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Secundi, actually ^.^ It’s an art and online adoptable forum, where people collect virtual pets hand colored by artists.

Welcome Welcome Welcome!
            Which other Forum pointed you this way? dA by any chance? That’s how I found Windstones last year! ๐Ÿ™‚

This is a really nice group of artists and fans, and so much knowledge and talent!
            Have fun, and I hope you have space for the collecting you will most likely start. ๐Ÿ™‚

rock-reader
            Participant

Hello!

Welcome to the forum! I was very pleased to hear you are an artist and hope you will share some of your work here (both Windstone Paint Your Owns and non Windstone) For great art, check out the Reptangle graphic novel that Melody is posting here (just click on Reptangle in the toolbar). It’s a hoot!

Falcolf
              Participant

Welcome to the forum! ๐Ÿ˜€

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Stormbringer777
                Participant

Hi there Bunraku!!! Welcome to one of the best forums EVER!!!! 8) The members are SO nice and if you have any questions about Windstones, you will find your answers here. Have fun :party: , and once again….WELCOME! ๐Ÿ˜‰

twindragonsmum
                  Participant

Welcome, welcome!!! So glad you found us!!!

twindragonsmum :bigsmile:

tdm

Skigod377
                    Participant

Welcome to the forums!!

Bodine
                      Participant

Welcome,have fun,collect lots of beautiful art pieces and make some wonderful friends!

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
                        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                        Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.