fbpx

Hello KoishiiKitty

Home Forums Miscellany Community Hello KoishiiKitty

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Hello KoishiiKitty welcome to the forum. ๐Ÿ˜€

Maria
    Participant

Welcome, and please post! Don’t disappear into oblivion.

Skigod377
      Participant

Heere kitty kitty kitty….

Maria
        Participant

Your first intro to Ski, one of our most (in)famous members. ๐Ÿ™‚ She doesn’t bite. Really.

*Waves*

Patricia
          Participant

Hi!

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Welcome!

I think my new policy (after this) will be when they speak first I will welcome them- too many ghosts coming and going.

Maria
            Participant

Not a bad idea Cheryl. But just typing welcome does up your number of posts by one, after all – and we can’t fall too far behind Ski. ๐Ÿ˜‰

ya, but are we really in a competition to try to keep up with SKi, frozen, Mimi, and Dragon Master?

Skigod377
              Participant

I dont consider it a competition. Really…who wants to be the one know for talking alot? If you really wanted to up the number of posts just to up them, it would be pretty easy.

See? I could make this a whole new post!

And this one, too! ๐Ÿ˜† As for welcoming these guys, I think you have a good point. I would wait till they are approved or you see them browsing the forum before saying hello…unless you know them, like Spdy and another one I cant recall right now.

Bob

howdy welcome to the insanity that is our world!!

I sent her a message on deviantart and she replied…I dunno if she’s looked here since she got approved.

Maria
                  Participant

CherylKaufman wrote:

ya, but are we really in a competition to try to keep up with SKi, frozen, Mimi, and Dragon Master?

I was kidding. They’re way too far ahead, and I don’t like it when people talk – or post – just to be talking – or posting.

Greater Basilisk wrote:

CherylKaufman wrote:

I was kidding. They’re way too far ahead, and I don’t like it when people talk – or post – just to be talking – or posting.

Are you talking about me? I started this one because I thought I knew the name from elsewhere. Sorry if it looked like I was starting a thread to just get more posts in. ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.