fbpx

Hello from Washington :)

Home Forums Miscellany Introductory and Welcoming Area Hello from Washington :)

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Mindy
    Participant

Hi there everyone πŸ™‚ Thought I better introduce myself. I have been a long time lover of Windstones and have a very small collection. I have browsed the forum before and enjoy seeing everyone’s collections and PYO’s. I am excited to participate in the forum and hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season so far πŸ™‚

StormDancer
      Participant

Welcome to the fourms! Everyone here is great.
        I agree it is always fun to see everyone collections. Hopefully you’ll have time to show yours at some point.
        And I’m sure your collection will soon begin to grow!
        Merry Christmas!

Looking for:
        "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Melody
        Keymaster

Welcome!!

etruscan
          Participant

Welcome! Enjoy your time here, and Happy Holidays. πŸ™‚

MandBsMom
            Participant

Welcome! Don’t forgot to have a drool rag handy when browsing through all the eye candy!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Kujacker
              Participant

Washington state? What part? I use to live in Spokane back in the day… I’d love nothing more than to return to Washington one day (but not to the Spokane area).

Prezaurian
                Participant

Welcome to the forum!

Washington state? What part? I use to live in Spokane back in the day… I’d love nothing more than to return to Washington one day (but not to the Spokane area).

You lived in spokane? Ever visited Sandpoint? Its beautiful up here!

And Welcome!

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                  www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                  Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Falcolf
                  Participant

Welcome to the forum! πŸ˜€ Washington’s pretty, it’s on my bucket list to spend more time there.

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

darjeb
                    Participant

Welcome from Florida

pdlucich
                      Participant

Another hello from the Sandpoint ID area! Have fun and kiss whatever spare funds you may have goodbye :bigsmile: .

It's not hoarding if it's books!
                        Cat hair -- condiment and fashion accessory!

Kim
                        Blocked

Hello and welcome! Which pieces do you have in your collection and are there any you hope to get in the future? The classifieds on here are great if you are looking for anything to buy to trade for. Everyone on here is really nice too if you have any questions for any of us!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Mindy
                          Participant

First of all I want to thank everyone for the warm welcome and apologize that I hadn’t answered sooner πŸ™‚ I am a mother of 3 so it keeps me on my toes and this last week has been recital week and feis week for my little Irish Dancers πŸ™‚ As far as my collection goes I have a hatching white dragon, a peacock fledgling, a PYO winged wolf that I found at a thrift store that is in good condition (I am not sure of who painted her the signature is hard to read) and another that I received from a friend but he is a little damaged (someone knocked the poor old boyo on his head.) My dream pieces well…there are soooo MANY I drool over. The scratching dragon is one of my favorites and the gothic unicorn. I am also keeping an eye out for a fox as my eldest daughter (she is 12) is in love with them and has been forever lol I would love to gift her one of those treasures one day. Anyway I can’t wait to browse and mingle and hopefully get some pics of my itty bitty collection to show everyone. THank you for the welcome and HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.