Hello Everyone~

Home Forums Miscellany Introductory and Welcoming Area Hello Everyone~

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Benathorn
    Participant

Hello, just created an account here about a day ago but I have been collecting Windstone editions since I was around ten in elementary school. I don’t necessarily have quite a large collection due to how young I was back then, but I still recall the day I first came across a lovely peacock kinglet dragon in my local ‘Stones & Bones’ shop near our port town. Saved up every last penny to buy the beautiful dear by picking up sticks for my neighbors and cleaning up their yards for a few bucks, which was a lot of yards my goodness, to which I was finally able to purchase him for my eleventh birthday.

He still sits proudly on my desk to this day as beautiful as ever, alongside my baby stego & triceratops, my hatching emerald dragon, and my coiled white mother dragon. That is pretty much my whole collection right there at this time, but thanks to my husband and sister, I am about to get a few more beauties to add to them.

I’d also like to state that my sister has an account here as well since I got her back into windstones and purchased her a lovely dragon for a Christmas gift. We both share the same IP address for the moment. If I need to contact anyone to let them know about this ahead of time please let me know, but I wanted to be upfront and state it here just in case.

Besides that, I’m just your average graphic designer who works on her own site and projects to get by. I’ve loved Windstone dragons and dinos all my life, and I still love them fondly to this day. Hopefully I can start to steadily collect them once more now that I have a few on their way for Chirstmas (very excited about those!) so thank you for taking the time to read and allow me to tell you a bit about my own Windstone adventures. ^^

I hope everyone has a lovely and safe holiday season! Hopefully I will also get to know you all better a bit while I marvel at all the beautiful collections here that so many of you have~

StormDancer
      Participant

Welcome to the forums, everyone here is great to deal with and people here are very supportive of others.
        You’ve a nice collection so far, what others are you expecting?
        Seems that once you join the forum collections really begin to grow. Can’t wait to see yours!
        Merry Christmas!

Looking for:
        "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

etruscan
        Participant

Welcome. 🙂

Prezaurian
          Participant

Hello and welcome to the forum!

MandBsMom
            Participant

Welcome to our crazy little part of the web! Poke around, do some drooling, and I bet it won’t be long before your collection grows!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Celestial Rainstorm
              Participant

Welcome, welcome!

Finding happiness again.

Hello fello Windstone collector!!!

Benathorn
                Participant

Thank you so much everyone for the warm welcome!

And thank you, StormDancer. Currently I have a little grab bag (hoppy) young poad on the way, along with an albino baby ki-rin (pink eyes), and a blue morpho fledgling. All Christmas presents from the family so I’m very excited to see them and start up my collection once more~

StormDancer
                  Participant

When I started on this forum I had 3 Windstones. A Mother, father and Emperor Rainbow dragon. I still have them all in mint condition and Ive somehow had another 39 Windstone appear in my life.
                    My best advice, start collecting display shelving or cabinets too! lol

Looking for:
                    "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Kim
                    Blocked

Hello and welcome to you and your sister! That is exciting you have some on the way for Christmas! Be warned they multiply fast! I also want to get a blue morpho fledgling in the future! Where are you from and how do you like graphic design?

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Melody
                      Keymaster

Welcome!

Benathorn
                        Participant

Thank you so much for the welcome, Melody~

@StormDancer: Lol, I was just recently talking to my husband about that. Going to have to add a case to our home with all these pretty windstones coming. Won’t be too long till I end up the same way it seems!

@Kim: Hello Kim, I’m from the upstate of South Carolina and have been enjoying graphic design since I graduated. It’s always a joy to get to do what you love best and I’m very blessed to be able to do art for a living. Just got my little blue morpho fledgling today for Christmas too and he’s such a beaut!

Thank you both again for the lovely welcome here. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas day with friends and loved ones!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.