Hello Everyone!

Home Forums Miscellany Introductory and Welcoming Area Hello Everyone!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Miriam Silverheart
    Participant

I have been a fan of Windstones for a while now and have finally joined the online community 🙂 My first Windstone is on its way and I look forward to seeing it in person. The very first Windstone to join me is an Emerald Peacock hatching dragon 😀 I have also pledged on Melody’s kickstarter and I can’t wait to have it in-hand!

Kim
      Blocked

Welcome to the Windstone forum!  Where are you from?  What are your favourite Windstones and ones you hope to get in the future?  What are you getting from the kickstarter?  Isn’t it exciting?  I am getting some poads from there myself.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Miriam Silverheart
        Participant

I live in Washington State. My favorite Windstones are the non-coiled dragons, unicorns, and pegasus 🙂 I would love to have the emerald peacock dragon family and the white unicorn family 😀 From the kickstarter, I am getting a mini poad. The mini poads are so adorable!

etruscan
          Participant

Welcome. 🙂

StormDancer
            Participant

Welcome Miriam! Your collection will soon grow, but your checkbook may never recover. lol

Looking for:
              "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Bodine
              Participant

Hi there,welcome😀Windstones are like potato chips….

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Susie
                Keymaster

Welcome!  Be sure to sign up for the announcements (a banner may appear at the top of your screen, or use the link in the lower right of most of our pages) to find out when we have news about stuff!

Zexious
                  Participant

Welcome to the forum! 😀

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.