Hello everyone!

Home Forums Miscellany Introductory and Welcoming Area Hello everyone!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Shotzy11
    Participant

Well I have been around about 6 weeks and wanted to say hi. I hail from Texas and have already collected a few windstones. I am so glad I found this site in time to get a gb unicorn!! I have two young girls who enjoy seeing the windstones as much as I do. I include them by taking out a few of them and making up stories for them – they really like that.
      I saw my first windstone years ago in Colorado and never forgot it. They are beautiful. I have already spent more then I planned. These guys are addicting!
      Well it is nice to meet you all!

Hey shotzy glad ya joined us. Here is definetly the place to come when you love windstones. Everyone here is great and will be helpful to grow your collection but get ready for the pocket book to take a hit!! 🙂 It is amazing how fast the # of windstones can add up once you get in touch with the right people. I know what you mean about the kids loving them…..my 2 babies kiss the heck outta all of my dragons and they now have their own collections growing! IT is an ADDICTION!!! LOL

Welcome to the Windstone Nut House in the best possible way! 🙂

Carolyn
      Participant

Have fun and enjoy your time here .

Misty
        Participant

Hello and officially welcome! lol Once you start, it is hard to stop on these that is for sure. Enjoy your incoming GB uni, this is a great batch to start with >.<

Skeeterdeee
          Participant

Welcome!! :party: You’re very right, they’re very addicting!! I have two toddler boys, our tradition is as soon as a box from Windstone arrives, we all gather ’round. They guess what creature is in the box, then they insist on giving it a hug and a kiss before it goes in the curio cabinet! I can’t wait for the days when we can tell each other stories about them, too!
            Welcome to the family!

Shotzy11
            Participant

Thank you for the warm welcome. My husband is already wondering if I will drain our account on these guys. Guess I better slow down a bit especially since money is kind of tight now. I am glad some of you have little ones too – might have to whine a little now and again. These two girls can be a handful but I adore them! I hope everyone has a nice weekend.

Bodine
              Participant

Hiya!Welcome.They are all so lovely,you can’t have just one. :bigsmile:

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.