fbpx

Hello and a question

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Hello and a question

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Azaziel
    Participant

Hello, I am Azaziel and I’m new to this forum.

I’m not sure if this i the right place for it. But I stumbled upon this website looking for a pricing for windstones collections in my possession I sadly no longer have room for. So I’m looking for new homes for them, for someone who will love them as much as I have while. I got them roughly 25 years ago and cannot find the color on ebay to even get an idea how much to sell them for.

From my research I believe the dragons are a white or pearl color, retired. I have a whole family, the Emperor, the resting female, another one i dont knwo the name to, the baby and a hatching. I also have a random baby white unicorn foal and a brown kirin family.

If anyone could help me price them so I may find them new ones it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much and cheers. so many beautiful new windstones. sadly, my living situation doesn’t allow room for any. lol. thank you for your help!

~ Azaziel

Aza- a.k.a Rosalynne on Windstone Official Forum Group

GardenNinja
      Participant

Hi Azaziel,
        Welcome! Sorry you can’t keep your Windstones 🙁
        If your dragons are all white with gold highlights, that color was called “White”, although many people call it Pearl.
        Someone correct me if I’m wrong, but I think they are moderately common, so they probably would only sell for less than current store price if in mint condition. You can go to the “Shop” part of this website to identify the one sculpt and see current prices. The unidentified sculpt is probably the “Male”.
        The same goes for the baby unicorn. If you sell it on eBay, you might want to note that it is the retired original brown-eyed “White” and not the current blue-eyed “Snow White”.
        I think the adult kirins pop up rather less often, but I don’t know that they sell any higher.

Are you aware you can see completed listings from the last couple months on eBay? There is a check box on the left side to select completed listings only. Ones that sold have the price listed in green. If the price is in black, it didn’t sell.

There is a classified ads section here under “community” if you want to try your luck at avoiding eBay’s fees.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.