fbpx

Hello All

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Dandr13
    Participant

Hello to everyone. I’m new to the forums.

My name is Debra, and I live in Alberta. I am 28, and have been collecting Windstones since Jr. high. My collection isn’t very large (due to budget restrictions), but I have begun expanding. I have a feeling that I will be spending a lot of time here.

I’m not much of a talker/typer ๐Ÿ˜‰ , so I’m going to stop myself here. I don’t tend to contribute to forums very often, but I look forward to interacting with you all.

Tethra
      Participant

Welcome Debra! We are a nice bunch here and love to hear about everyone’s collection, big or small. You probably will spend a lot of time here, and money (Windstones are addictive as you probably already know)…..

I’m glad you found us!

Chloe
        Participant

Welcome! I never was a big forum talker, either…..most forums are full of know-it-alls or people who want to cause discord. Luckily, this forum is GREAT! I hope you enjoy it as much as I have. ๐Ÿ™‚ Welcome.

Hey Debra….WELCOME to the forum. It really is pretty great here and….. another ALBERTAN!!! YEAH :)…..I am northern Alberta!! **WAVES** There are a few of us here now!! We are all pretty friendly so feel free to jump on in and share your ideas, thoughts, and overall windstone LOVE!!

twindragonsmum
          Participant

Hey there! So very glad you found us! Welcome to the nuthouse!!!

twindragonsmum :bigsmile:

tdm

Falcolf
            Participant

Hello there, fellow Canadian! ๐Ÿ˜€

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Kim
              Blocked

Hi Debra. I’m Kim and I also live in Alberta and I’m 29 so pretty close to you. I’m in Calgary but are you in Calgary or Edmonton or somewhere close by? This site can be a little addicting once you get on and start reading all the forums and waiting for new Windstones to come out and get caught up in the trading, buying and selling of these. I only had a couple dragons up til last year even though I loved looking at all of them in the gift stores when I was young but now I have like 30 I think? Collections grow fast on here. I find the classified section under community helpful if you are looking for any pieces to buy, sell or trade. Welcome!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Misty
                Participant

Hello and welcome! :bigsmile:

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.