fbpx

Hello all!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Amphisbaena
    Participant

Hi everyone! I’ve admired Windstones since I was a kid, and drew a lot of inspiration from them in my art. Finally bought the male Kirin I used to stare at in the cigar shop when I was in elementary school (can’t remember why I was in there the first time, but I used to beg my parents to go in so I could see the sculptures!). I can’t wait to collect the rest of the kirin family and any interesting test paints or PYOs I can find. Thanks for welcoming me in!!

It is me

Bodine
      Participant

Welcome! I am sure you will find them and many more you just can’t resist.Post what you are looking for and folks will help you find them .👍

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

etruscan
        Participant

Welcome! The male kirin is the hardest one to find these days and you already have him. Getting the rest of his family might take time but they do show up! Have fun. 🙂

Amphisbaena
          Participant

Welcome! The male kirin is the hardest one to find these days and you already have him. Getting the rest of his family might take time but they do show up! Have fun. 🙂

Ah really?? Glad I started with him. Someone very kindly offered him on my thread in the Facebook group and I sure wasn’t going to say no! Can’t wait to see what else is out there and maybe try a PYO one of these days. 🙂

It is me

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.