fbpx

Hello!!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Hello!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    NirvanaCat13
    Participant

So, after a hiatus of a few years, I’m venturing back to the Windstone Community. I’ve been following some of you on facebook, and it’s been nice to see some of your lives outside of Windstone. There are a lot of new faces here, and happily some originals as well =)

Since I’ve last visited, I’ve gotten married to a wonderful man named Jarrod on 3/7/13 (if anyone figures out the significance of the date, you get a gold star!), and we’ve since moved from California to Texas.

That’s really about it.

~Nirvanacat

P.S. I MISS MY GREEN TEXT

Melody
      Keymaster

So, after a hiatus of a few years, I’m venturing back to the Windstone Community. I’ve been following some of you on facebook, and it’s been nice to see some of your lives outside of Windstone. There are a lot of new faces here, and happily some originals as well =)

Since I’ve last visited, I’ve gotten married to a wonderful man named Jarrod on 3/7/13 (if anyone figures out the significance of the date, you get a gold star!), and we’ve since moved from California to Texas.

That’s really about it.

~Nirvanacat

HEY THERE! We were just talking about you! With Skigod, who was visiting today.

NirvanaCat13
        Participant

ZOMG Ski!!! Give her lots of hugs for me!

twindragonsmum
          Participant

*GLOMPS!!!* Tackle hugs nirvanacat!!!! So glad to see you “home” again!!!! I’ve missed you LOTS!!!

twindragonsmum :bigsmile:

tdm

Skigod377
            Participant

We were just talking about you!!!!! So great to hear from you again!!

Lokie
              Participant

Welcome back and congratulations on your marriage =)

My only guess for the significance of the date is related to a religious passage?

siberakh1
                Participant

Welcome back Nirvanacat and congrats on the wedding! πŸ˜€

My guess is that they are 3 prime numbers (magically significant numbers at that). πŸ™‚

littleironhorse
                  Participant

That’s really about it.

~Nirvanacat

Hey! I’ve wondered about you since I’ve been back from my own hiatus! It’s lovely to hear from you and congratulations on the wedding! πŸ™‚

PS: Here’s your green for you! :bigsmile:

Edit: Hmm, I have no idea why only part of the text is green…?

John
                    Keymaster

Hey Cat, Good timing! Even before Ski showed up I had been thinking that we should instigate a sort of reunion of old-timers and try to get a bunch of them back on the forum to say hello. You know, like Frozen Dragon, Dragonmaster, Maria, etc., as well as those who still post. What do you think?

So, what are you doing in Texas? That’s even further away and gonna make it even harder to get another one of those pear and raspberry brandy infused tort things that you cooked up at our place. (or whatever it was. I can only remember for sure that it was really good)

drag0nfeathers
                      Participant

NIRVANACAT!!! *glomps* We have missed you here bunches!!!! XD I know we chat here and there on facebook, but it’s super glad to see you back, even without the green cyan text <3 LOL!

Got a busted Windstone?
                        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                        Siphlophis Male Dragon
                        Calypso Hatching Empress
                        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                        Tattoo Mother Kirin
                        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

NirvanaCat13
                        Participant

TDM!!! Miss you guys too! I’m sending lots of love your way for the crap you’ve got going on! <3 Give the boys love for me!

NirvanaCat13
                          Participant

I was typing a big long thing, but Jarrod clicked on something and deleted it, no idea how….

Anyway… It’s so nice to see so many familiar faces! Ski, Lokie, IronHorse, Siberakh, and Drag0n of course!

John, we should totally do a reunion for the original members! I can’t believe it’s been over 6.5 years since I joined! I’m still in touch with GB, she came out for the wedding and was one of my bridesmaids! Then we went and stayed with her and her family for part of our honeymoon! The others I don’t know about, maybe BDW still has their email?

It’s good to be back and see everyone!

Oh, and the date is not a bible verse, nor is it just prime numbers (though that was a cool coincidence πŸ˜‰ ) It’s more along with the fact that both Jarrod and I are gamers and geeks, think of it in those terms πŸ˜‰

HA! I WIN COLOR! (though the amount of work that goes into getting it isn’t worth it -_-) John, who is doing the website now? There are things I have to “discuss” with them….

John
                            Keymaster

Well, that would be Lane our resident web nerd. Or maybe web genius. He seems to able to fix most anything we ask, but he hasn’t yet tangled with you guys much.

So, you mean you went to Switzerland? Or is she in the States?

dragonmedley
                              Participant

:beer: Great to see you again!!!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                                http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                                I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                                http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

NirvanaCat13
                                Participant

John ~ Maria came out to California for the wedding, and then the three of us flew back to Switzerland together. We spent most of our honeymoon in Florence and Venice, but spent a couple days on either end of the trip with Maria and her family =)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.