fbpx

Have lots for sale on eBay

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Have lots for sale on eBay

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    windstonefan
    Participant

windstonefan

windstonefan
      Participant

Hello everyone, I have allot of non Windstone items up on eBay rightnow as I am still trying to pay off all my bills and have a long way to go yet. Lawyer fees , fines for my son,probation fees, have made all– my other bills come last. Still have medical bills car accident bills and a whopper of a Visa bill, Discover to catch up on as everthing else needed went on those. Robbing Peter to pay Paul does have its draw backs. If you have time please look up poodlesforyou on eBay and check out what I have up for sale taking all reasonable offers seriously. Anything I have up on eBay is what I say it is. As I try to be honest in everything I do.

I have lots of Fairies
        Jessica Galbreth
        Amy Brown
        Nene Thomas
        Nene Thomas Prints some pretty rare ones.
        Just some odds and ends up too.
        Also if anyone is interested I and will offer me a reasonable price I have a Secret Keeper I won off eBay in December I believe. he’s the Forest Green one. I would post pictures but have yet to conqure that art. But just ask and I will get some pictures and send them to you.
        KEEPER IS:
        SOLD TO A FORUM MEMBER HERE. IF SHE WANTS YOU TO KNOW WHO SHE IS I WILL LEAVE THAT TO HER. πŸ™‚

Also have a white Hatching Emperor thats in great condition to excellent condition no box no tag. Will send pictures on any requested.
        A Emerald Fledgling new in box. Pictures on request to your regular email. Thank you all for even looking. πŸ™‚

windstonefan

Wampus Dragon
        Participant

PMed you

Participant

You might want to post a link to your auctions.

Puffpastryofdoom
            Participant
              windstonefan
              Participant

Thank you, Puffpastryofdoom I also forgot to say that I will of coarse pull anything that does not have a bid already.
                Hoping that there is a fairy collector or 2 here. πŸ™‚

windstonefan

Mmloda
                Participant

Are you accepting offers on the Jessica Galbreth fairies at all? I actually collect them and I like some of the ones you have listed on ebay!

Marzena

windstonefan
                  Participant

Yes I am, just make a decent offer. I will have no problem pulling those faries down off eBay. Better to sell here. No eBay fees! πŸ˜€

windstonefan

Syn
                    Participant

Thought you might want to take a peek at the “I Just Bought a” … Celebration thread. I posted a picture last night of the wonderful OW I got from you. πŸ˜€

Wow… I’d take that Franklin Mint “Playful Moment” dog figurine in a heartbeat if I weren’t flat broke. It’s adorable!

Good luck with your sale!

windstonefan
                      Participant

Thank you, I had that piece forever. Since the 80’s I believe. Ordered direct from them. WOW that was a long time ago πŸ™‚

windstonefan

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.