fbpx

Have Brand New Peacock Wizard Cat comming will trade for Silver OW. or Red Fire OW.

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Have Brand New Peacock Wizard Cat comming will trade for Silver OW. or Red Fire OW.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    windstonefan
    Participant

Okay I just found a new Wizard Cat in a store. I knew he was expensive 329.00 but also know that he is rare. He is on the way to my home now. I will take trades on him. PM me with a offer.

windstonefan

Danzig Moon (Karen)
      Participant

:O You are so bad!!! Emailing 😉

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

windstonefan
        Participant

I so bad that sometimes I am actually good at it!

windstonefan

Danzig Moon (Karen)
          Participant

LOL!!! TOO GOOD!!! :party:

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Although we will soon be closing the Flea Market, I ask that you please continue to follow the Flea Market rules. Specifically:

“Don’t reply to Flea Market threads with unrelated comments or questions. […] Comments or questions that ARE considered relevant in the Flea Market would include: anything specifically related to your interest in buying from, selling to, or trading with another member.”

http://windstoneeditions.com/forum/flea-market-rules-guidelines-mar-14-important-updates-see-reply

In other words, if your reply is about anything other than your direct interest in buying from/selling to/trading with the original poster, please send it privately. Do not post it in the Flea Market.

windstonefan
            Participant

Thanks for the reminder I do have CRS. But for a quick moment I forgot where I was at. Whoops darn April fools is over. My bad.

windstonefan

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.