fbpx

Hatching Royalty

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Hatching Royalty

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Nicole
    Participant

I was wondering if there would be any more hatching royalty stocked in the store anytime soon (besides amytheist) I waas hoping for rainbow or silveror both ๐Ÿ˜›

Wampus Dragon
      Participant

Old Brown would be cool too.

Melody
        Keymaster

Definite “maybe”. We still have a small number of these cast, but not enough to do a store batch. I have been saving them for ebay colors.
          We may try casting them again when we feel like being masochistic.

Nicole
          Participant

well i hope you feel masochistic sometime this coming year. I would love some more of those cuties ๐Ÿ˜›

Bullsquid
            Participant

Ah! Why does my favorite sculpt have to be such a pain in the butt? ๐Ÿ˜›

If you do decide to take on the “challenge” of the royal hatchers, I will happily snap up all the colors I missed.

Wampus Dragon
              Participant

Melody I think these are the colors most squeaked for in hatchng royalty:

Silver(all)
                Copper patina(especially emperor and kinglet)
                Amethyst (especially emperor)
                Old Brown (all)

And a lot of people squeak for rainbow despite its retirement. Maybe you could do a limited release of them since the rainbow hatchers are rare to begin with?

Lupuslunae
                Participant

And a lot of people squeak for rainbow despite its retirement. Maybe you could do a limited release of them since the rainbow hatchers are rare to begin with?

yes yes YES this ^ :bigsmile:

A lovely forum member sold me a perfect and adorable rainbow kinglet, but he is crying for his family!

Nicole
                  Participant

i didn’t think the royalty lap SK or scratcher were technically retired in rainbow as of yet since they weren’t painted to run with all the other pieces that were painted rainbow. so I think we still have a realistic shot of more of those being painted

darjeb
                    Participant

I hope there are more royals especially the enmperor as I need a CP and Amethyst to go with my empresses. Also a CP kinglet

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.