Has heard anything about a GB Poad livestream?

Home Forums Miscellany Community Has heard anything about a GB Poad livestream?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Chloe
    Participant

Yep, I’m dying to know if there’s going to be a livestream for these ladies! I just can’t wait to see them. 😀

I haven’t been around much lately, so wondered if I had missed a post by Pam or anything…..I haven’t been in on a livestream since the lichen unicorns, and I’ve missed you all! It was so much fun!!

Susie
      Keymaster

Pam’s been sick and Little John’s been sick – so our two Live Streamers haven’t had a chance to do that, or much else. I know Little John would be happy to do it, if he can stop coughing long enough (You don’t want him to livestream coughing! Nope!). We shall see what we can do.

Skeeterdeee
        Participant

I don’t think you missed anything yet. I’m dying to see what Melody did with this batch too!!

Chloe
          Participant

Pam’s been sick and Little John’s been sick – so our two Live Streamers haven’t had a chance to do that, or much else. I know Little John would be happy to do it, if he can stop coughing long enough (You don’t want him to livestream coughing! Nope!). We shall see what we can do.

Awww….I’m so sorry to hear that. Illness has been going around my workplace as well, but I’ve managed to avoid it so far! I really hope Pam and Little John feel better soon. Sending well wishes!

Ok so I must have totally missed the memo….. GB Poads did ya say… My very favorite!!! When when when

rock-reader
            Participant

A while back, in the thread about “Whats coming up?” Melody told us, amoung other things, that she had done a Grab Bag of Adult Poads in the patterns that the second half of the Grab Bag Young Unicorns had been done in. When asked how far along they were, she said that they needed eyes and pads but there was no one to do it because part of the staff was out sick….So when is anyone’s guess 🙂

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

Oh? This is news to me too. Time to start saving I guess! LOL!

I hope everyone gets well soon. It’s flu season, best to get it out of the way I suppose. When you get it late in the season it’s always way worse.

Got a busted Windstone?
                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

etruscan
                Participant

Just be careful about the coughing and make sure there isn’t any fever with it. My ongoing cough was pneumonia – not fun!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.