Has Anyone Received Their Windstone's From Nytetyger?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Has Anyone Received Their Windstone's From Nytetyger?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Lorie
    Participant

Just curious if anyone received their Windstone’s from Anne? I’m still waiting, it has been over a month.

Danzig Moon (Karen)
      Participant

She is not doing well and is doing the best she can at this moment. Please just be patents and she will get them to you. She stated that in her sale so that everyone would understand that.
        Yes, I do have some item’s coming from her also but I’m not real concerned about it because I understand that she is not well.
        Please just try and understand.

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Carolyn
        Participant

Well maybe she is not well . Alot of people are sick . Nasty stuff going around .

Christine
          Participant

I was a little concerned about her too. She’s a really nice lady from all of the communication I’ve had so far. Haven’t heard from her in a little bit though. I really hope she’s all right!!

I was waiting to contact her about 2 pieces I bought, since I know she’s been ill. I didn’t want to pester her and cause stress.

Has anyone heard from her in the past few days?

Kiya
            Participant

For the time being, I am locking this tread (Sorry Lor! I’m positive this isn’t the direction you wanted it to go in!)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.