fbpx

Has anyone heard from secerthope?

Home Forums Miscellany Community Has anyone heard from secerthope?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Chloe
    Participant

Hi everyone. Last I heard from secerthope she was very ill, and she hasn’t been answering messages. I’m worried. Anyone know anything? Please PM me….

Ferlin1984
      Participant

Hi everyone. Last I heard from secerthope she was very ill, and she hasn’t been answering messages. I’m worried. Anyone know anything? Please PM me….

Oh dear, I hope she is ok. I sent her a pm about a package headed her way and was wondering why she hadn’t returned the message.

MandBsMom
        Participant

Last I heard from her was Dec 18. She purchased several things from me and was giving me an update on their shipping travels.

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

JynXx
          Participant

Just PM’d you, but last I heard from her was a week ago, Jan 16th.

↞↞≪∙ FOREVER SEEKING •↟•

• ► By Patricia Smith ◄ •
            ☙ "SKY BRONZE" Emperor Dragon
            ✾ "RAINBOW ASAGI" Moon Oriental Dragon
            ✾ "RAINBOW TIGER" Sun Oriental Dragon

• ► By Melody ◄ •
            ☙ "Test Paint #5" GB '15 PUMA
            ☙ #170 FANTASY GB '22 Young Qi'Lin
            ☙ #224 KOI GB '22 Young Qi'Lin

Adaneth
            Participant

I’ve been waiting to hear from her, so sorry to find out she is sick! Thanks for letting us know; she will be in my prayers. 🙁

Kim
              Blocked

It’s understandable when someone is sick but not when they made a trade on here and promised to ship someone a package a month that hasn’t shown up and hasn’t returned someone’s messages again. That happened to me in the past and has happened again to someone else.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

jmoore
                Participant

She posted here on the forum on Jan 16. I hope she is ok!

Adaneth
                  Participant

Just PMed you as I got news through her niece. 🙂

Syn
                    Participant

Here is part of a message I received from Karen’s niece, UnicornBlues.

quote: I sure will. She is in the Hospital due to the flu gone bad!!! Honestly, all she had to do was rest and let us take care of things and she refused SO…. pay back is a BITCH!!! LOL!!! She should be home tomorrow or Tuesday and I think I’ve gotten everyone’s trades going the right way. crossing fingers!!

I will be taking some boxes to mail tomorrow. I still have to track down 2 trades or sold that I’m not sure who it is. quote

If you don’t hear from her, contact her by PM. Putting the title of your piece in the subject line would help her zero in on the specific ones she is looking for.

Ela_Hara
                      Participant

Hope she’s okay and gets better soon. Flu can easily turn into Pneumonia if you do not get enough rest and it’s not taken care of.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Elise
                        Participant

Here is part of a message I received from Karen’s niece, UnicornBlues.

quote: I sure will. She is in the Hospital due to the flu gone bad!!! Honestly, all she had to do was rest and let us take care of things and she refused SO…. pay back is a BITCH!!! LOL!!! She should be home tomorrow or Tuesday and I think I’ve gotten everyone’s trades going the right way. crossing fingers!!

I will be taking some boxes to mail tomorrow. I still have to track down 2 trades or sold that I’m not sure who it is. quote

If you don’t hear from her, contact her by PM. Putting the title of your piece in the subject line would help her zero in on the specific ones she is looking for.

Thank you Syn!! 🙂

I have a couple of boxed pieces that were either trade’s or sales. Please PM me and let me know what the piece is and your address so I can get these guys out to you ASAP.

My Aunt was expected to be home today but she had a low grade fever this morning so I’m not sure when she will be coming home.

I don’t have her password for her account so I can’t see PM’s to her. I will get this all worked out with a little help from you guys.

Thanks 🙂

Chloe
                          Participant

I was afraid something bad had happened! So glad to hear she is on the mend, though. 🙂

I PMed you, as well.

Chloe
                            Participant

**double post

Chloe
                              Participant

Chloe
                                Participant

Please, I need someone to call me! Either Karen or Elise, please. Both of you have my number.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.