fbpx

Hapy Birthday Early dragonessjade (4/10)

Home Forums Miscellany Community Hapy Birthday Early dragonessjade (4/10)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    purpledragonclaw
    Participant

I’m glad you had such a great birthday! πŸ˜€ And your Windstone collection has grown by two!! πŸ˜†

lamortefille
      Participant

Sounds like a fun B-Day….good for you! πŸ˜€

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I had posted this yesterday, but it didn’t show up!!

starbreeze wrote:

lamortefille wrote:

mimitrek wrote:

Happy Birthday!

Too cute, Mimi! πŸ˜€
        I love that squirrel, Mimi!!! πŸ˜€
        Glad you guys liked it! πŸ˜€

dragonessjade wrote:

Thank you everyone. I love those pics. Well I took yesterday and today off so I could get my driver license renewed, have lunch with my sisters, nephew, and bf. We went to a resturant called The Mayan. They have divers that dive off cliffs into water and do a whole show. My bf gave me a big birthday cake, some McFarland dragons and a nice card. Today we are suppose to go to Wendover and gamble a little. hehe I got various of other things from family members. I did get some Windstones. I got a Albino Pearl Male griffin and a Rainbow Rising Spectral from myself. πŸ˜€

Wow, it sounds like you had a great birthday! So what kind of cake was the birthday cake?

WolfenMachine
        Participant

Thanks again.
          Mimi…I got a Armadillo cake (Red Velvet cake might be the correct term) as my bf likes to call it. It is a red cake, with white icing and red lettering and roses. See Here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_velvet_cake
          It was really good.

Starbreeze
          Participant

I love Red Velvet cake. Why does he call it Armadillo cake? We have lots of armadillos around here and they don’t look very yummy to me!!! 😯

Jodi
            Participant

It’s from a movie… Steel Magnolias, I think. There was a groom’s dinner and the mother of the groom made a red velvet cake in the shape of an armadillo. It looked like it was bloody inside when they cut into it, and everyone was grossed out.

Starbreeze
              Participant

That does sound gross!!!! πŸ˜›

Lupin
                Participant

Happy Belated!!!

Participant

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

BDW
                    Participant

emerald212 wrote:

It’s from a movie… Steel Magnolias, I think. There was a groom’s dinner and the mother of the groom made a red velvet cake in the shape of an armadillo. It looked like it was bloody inside when they cut into it, and everyone was grossed out.

Haha, You are correct. I asked him why he calls it that. You get the prize. πŸ˜€

Yesterday my mom and sisters took me out to Indian food. It was really good and then I hung out with them all day. πŸ˜€ I think I have had a good Birthday weekend.

dragonessjade wrote:

Mimi…I got a Armadillo cake (Red Velvet cake might be the correct term) as my bf likes to call it. It is a red cake, with white icing and red lettering and roses. See Here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_velvet_cake
                      It was really good.

Mmmm….that looks delicious! I’d never heard of Red Velvet cake before but now I want to try some. πŸ™‚

Maria
                      Participant

Sounds like a fun birthday, dragoness! Congrats on the new dragons, especially the new Windstones. πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.