HAPPYDANCE HAPPY DANCE!!!!!!

Home Forums Miscellany Happy Thoughts HAPPYDANCE HAPPY DANCE!!!!!!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    WolfenMachine
    Participant

WolfenMachine
      Participant

The short version:
        EEEEEEEEE!!! I HAVE A JOB!!!!! I’ll be working about a half an hour away from my house as a receptionist in a small electric company. So now I can pay my bills next month, and…..put a down payment on this car I fell into love-lust with…maybe go after another Windstone πŸ˜€

The long version:
        OMG!! So I’ve been out of work for almost a month now. My biggest concern every month is my car payment. It was due on the 11th and I sure dont have that much cash laying around anywhere. I kept trying to talk myself into selling Windstones…but I couldn’t bear to make myself part with my LE pieces, or rare things. I cant sell my peacocks because they won’t bring much money. I can’t sell my emeralds because I have EVERYTHING in emerald except the mother dragon and the mother coiled. I cant break up the set! I begrudgingly took my white mother to ebay-and she sold this morning. I sold some of my Mint On Card My Little Ponies, and some of my rare ones….and surprisingly they did very well! I’ve gathered several hundred on ponies, dragon, and other miscellanious things.

At the same time, (I know, I’m young and dumb leavemealone πŸ˜› lol) I fell into love and lust with this:
        and figured if I could gather $1000 for the down payment, I could go apply for the car Ive been lusting after since I was about 13 or 14 (Im 23 now) I was thrilled to be able to pay my car payment as well as stash some away in the bank for my gorgeous black firebird. I figured if I could sell off my vintage Littlest Pet shops I could make up the difference for the $1000.

SO I’m on the phone this morning and I get a call from an number I didn’t reckognise. I put the other person on hold and answered the call……

and…….

it

was…
        my recruiter! She found me a job!!!! I’d be working about half an hour away from my house at a small electric company ^_^ Im SO super excited! Im reminded of this line from the show How I Met Your Mother
        Marshall: “Lilly…I have something to tell you….”
        Lilly: “*worried expression* ….what is it?”
        Marshall: “I dance. I dance more than you know.”
        Lilly: “…what?”
        …….
        Marhshall: “When I get excited, I…I just need to move and and…I dance”

Adaneth
        Participant

Congrats on the job! Hope it works out great for you! πŸ˜€
          And I’m glad you didn’t have to sell anything you really didn’t want to part with.

dragonmedley
          Participant

Woohoo! Congrats on the job.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Skigod377
            Participant

Congrats girl! On both the car and the jobby-job!

LadyFirebird
              Participant

You Go, girl! Live the fantasy! πŸ˜€

Jasmine
                Participant

Doing a Happy Dance with ya hun!!

YAY On getting a job! That’s EXCELLENT news!

And because it’s fun…. *does the happy dance too* πŸ˜€

twindragonsmum
                  Participant

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

tdm

Maria
                    Participant

Yayyyyy, Wolfen! I’m so happy for you; congratulations! That’s wonderful, wonderful news. (I just hope you, if you’re going to be a receptionist, don’t hate telephones as much as I do.)
                      And loverly choice of car. Lemme know if you get it; I’ll want a test drive when I’m over there again! πŸ˜€ *huggles*

siberakh1
                      Participant

Congrats Wolfen on the new job and the car! Very nice firebird. πŸ™‚

lamortefille
                        Participant

That’s great news, congrats! πŸ˜€

darjeb
                          Participant

Congratulations on your new job and that car is something to fall in lust with

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.